✧~ Met you through gaming |Pt 3| ~✧

here's part 3. i managed to sneakily get my phone, hehe-
(well, sort of i guess-)

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

(im doing gifs now instead of pictures)

Katsuki and you entered the shopping mall, still hand in hand since the ash blonde by your side refused to let you go, which had you blushing as red as a tomato.

"Hmm... where do you wanna go?" Katsuki asked you, eyes roaming around all of the shops in the mall.

"Can we go to a gaming shop?" You asked excitedly, "There's this new game I have been wanting to get for ages."

"Oh? What game is that?" The ash blonde beside you asked, now looking into your eyes which had your heart pounding in your chest. There was something about the way he looked at you that sent your heart doing cartwheels.

"(your favourite game)." You responded with a small smile.

"That game seems fun, I read about it somewhere. I did want it, but my mum won't let me get it." Bakugou explained with an adorable pout on his lips as he averted his gaze to somewhere other than your eyes.

"You can always come over to my house and play it... Of course, if you're okay with that." You suggested.

"Really?" Questioned the ash blonde male, head now turning back in order to face you.

"Of course you can." You replied instantly.

"Well... Thanks, Y/n." Mumbled Katsuki as his grip on your hand tightened to show that he was thankful without having to put it into words he wasn't able to express very well.

"It's fine, Katsuki. Shall we go there then?" You asked.

"Yeah." Answered Katsuki as he started walking, bringing you with him.

All the way to the gaming shop, the two of you laughed and joked around, just enjoying each other's company.

-

[four months later]

(I know it's a long time skip, but this story would just drag on forever. besides, this bit is important.)

It had now been four months since that meetup with your online gaming friend, Katsuki Bakugou, who you had been dying to see for ages.

Over the past four months, the two of you played video games at each other's houses and met up more. You went on long walks where you would both talk about anything and everything, or sometimes went to theme parks where you had met all of Katsuki's friends that seemed to be really nice towards you.

However, something was happening with you... 

Whenever you were near Katsuki, your heartbeat would accelerate. Whenever he stared deeply into your eyes and not dare to look away, you felt like a statue- in a daze that you were unable to escape from. Whenever he teased you playfully, pink would become dusted along your cheeks. Whenever he whispered to you in that deep, husky voice of his, your legs turned to jelly.