✧~ Movie confessions [request 31] ~✧

before we begin, i'd just like to say thank you all so much for the 230K reads that this book has gotten so far. it is a book of mine that has had the most reads so far, and i know it's not the best, but it makes me feel happy knowing that all of you wonderful readers read my work.

i love all of you, never forget that.

anyways...

this was requested by: GeckoAJ. thank you~

summary/note: katsuki and you are best friends who have a movie night, but something happens... ⚠️

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"Hand over the popcorn now!"

"Make me!"

"I'll blow you up!"

"I'd like to see you try!"

It was a Friday night and you were with your best friend, Katsuki Bakugou, sitting in his dorm whilst watching a marathon of movies. Sweets, popcorn and drinks were scattered everywhere but the two of you were too lazy to clean up. Not just yet anyways.

Currently, the two of you were arguing over the popcorn that you had sat in your lap. Your tail was wrapped around the bowl protectively as you growled at the ash blonde.

Yes, you all read that right. Tail. You were a wolf hybrid, you were a human, but had ears and a tail. Most people were jealous of you, but you just found it normal.

Katsuki growled out, wanting to grab the popcorn bowl away from you. However, he wasn't able too since it meant touching your tail. Your tail was off limits to absolutely everything since it was sensitive. Your ears were sensitive, but you did let people pet them if they asked .

"Hand it over." He hissed at you, shooting you a murderous glare.

You just scoffed and shook your head, picking up a piece of popcorn whilst popping it into your mouth on purpose, just to tease him.

He huffed, crossed his arms over his chest then turned his attention back to the movie.

Seeing him like this made you feel a bit guilty, so you groaned out, catching his attention immediately.

"Okay fine. You can have some. But you have to ask nicely."

The ash blonde turned to face you, an eyebrow raised in amusement.