✧~ Truth or dare [request 11] ~✧

this was requested by: Toko35. thank you~

summary/note: you and everybody were playing truth or dare since classes were finished and you all didn't really have anything else to do. someone asks bakugou to do a dare involving you, and well... you'll have to see ⚠️

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"Who's next?" Mina asked excitedly whilst looking around.

Currently, everyone including you were sat on the field, playing a game of truth or dare since all classes had finished and no one really had anything else to go.

"I don't mind going next." Jirou mumbled. Everyone clapped for her and were eager about what she was going to choose.

"Jirou~ truth or dare?" Mina asked with an evil smirk.

"Truth." Jirou replied.

"Is it true that you like (you choose)?" Mina asked, catching Jirou off guard completely.

Her face flushed red as she fiddled with her fingers looking down at the grass.

"You have to answer." Mina edged.

"I-i... I don't want too..." Jirou muttered, hiding embarrassed face as she hugged her knees.

Mina looked over at Jirou, nodding as she decided it was best for her to choose somebody else. She didn't mean to make her friend embarrassed.

Momo hugged Jirou in attempt to reassure her. Jirou relaxed in Momo's embrace as she stayed cradling Jirou.

"Okay, who wants to go next? If nobody answers, I will just choose." The pink haired alien announced as her eyes roamed around and stopped on everyone.

"I will." Todoroki said suddenly. Everyone looked over at him with wide eyes, including you.

"Really?" Mina asked. Todoroki never really got involved in games such as these, so of course everyone was surprised.

"Yes. Let's just get this over and done with." He said with a sigh and brushed it off as if it was nothing.

"Hmmm... Okay then, Shoto. Truth or dare?" Mina asked as she looked at Todoroki that was sat opposite her.

"Dare." Todoroki answered instantly.

Everyone eagerly turned their heads towards Mina to see what she would choose for Shoto's dare.

Mina thought for a moment before saying, "Freeze Deku."

"What? Why me? I didn't sign up for this!" The small, green haired boy whined with a pout.

Mina chuckled, "Sorry. I didn't know who else to do."

Izuku just crossed his arms over his chest and pouted, nodding after.

"Freeze him?" Shoto asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Yes, freeze him. And leave him like that until I say so." Mina confirmed.