✧~ Father [request 20] ~✧

this was requested by: KooKiieeChan. thank you~

summary/note: you're pregnant and you tell bakugou... ⚠️

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

It was a normal day for you at home

It was a normal day for you at home. Since you were a hero, you were constantly busy saving people and fending off villains along with so much more. However, you had decided to stop doing all of that as of the moment. The reason? Well, a few days ago, you had just found out that you were pregnant with yours and your husbands child. Of course, you hadn't told him, let alone even had the time to tell him since he was busy killing villains as a famous hero and what-not.

So, since he was off today, you thought this was the perfect opportunity to tell him. But there was just one problem... You didn't know when or how to tell him.

That was, until you decided to call your best friend since U.A, Momo Yaoyorozu so she could give you some help and advice. After all, she had a beautiful child with her now wife, Jirou.

Seeing that as your only option to gain at least some confidence and advice, you went on a hunt for your phone only to see that it had been right next to you on the sofa the whole time.

With a small sigh that fell out from your lips, you picked up your phone and scrolled through your contacts until you found Momo's. Clicking on it in an instant, you placed your phone up to your ear and waited as it started to ring.

A few seconds later, the phone finally got picked up.

"Hello?" You heard a voice say at the other end of the phone.

"Momo?" You breathed out in relief.

"Yeah, It's me. What did you want, Y/n?" She asked you.

"I need some help and advice, and I thought that it would only be suitable if you were the one to give it to me." You explained in a small whisper as you heard Katsuki yawn and walk down the stairs.

"Help and advice, huh?" Momo muttered to herself, "What with?"

Biting your lip, you watched as Katsuki stepped into the living room and looked over at you with his eyebrows furrowed together.

"Oi, who are you talking to?" Katsuki grumbled in his usual, angry morning voice that never failed to send shivers shooting down your spine.

"Sorry, one moment." Was what you whispered to Momo as she hummed in understanding.

Placing your hand over your phone, you answered, "I'm just talking to Momo, Katsuki."

The ash blonde nodded and walked over to you before placing a soft kiss on your forehead which made you smile at the sweet gesture.