✧~ Not good enough |Pt 2| ~✧

( ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ 'ɴᴏᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ' )

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ᴀɴɢsᴛ.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Days, weeks, months and years dragged on and on.

It had now been four years since you've seen him, and you were now a successful villain.

Yes, you obviously didn't want to be a villain, mostly because he was a hero, but you were doing it in order to find him. But even after a year of being in the League of Villain's, you still weren't able to find him, no matter how hard you searched.

Shigaraki suddenly walked into the room that you were in, a serious look on his face that you somehow managed to see.

"Shigaraki, are you okay?" You asked, averting your gaze to him.

He only frowned at you.

"I need help from you." He muttered.

"What with?" You asked, now standing up.

"Kidnapping someone..." He whispered.

This made your eyes widen. "W-who?"

He didn't answer, instead he went to get Toga and Dabi.

Once he got those two, they all returned to the room that you were stood in, looking confused.

"I heard we will be kidnapping someone?~" Toga asked excitedly, unable to contain her wide, evil smile.

"Can it please be my brother?" Dabi muttered, sighing.

"No," Shigaraki said firmly, "It's..."

You all payed attention to what he was going to say next.

"Katsuki Bakugou."

"Yay~" Toga cheered, her smile now two times wider than it originally was. Dabi just nodded.

You were left in a trance, eyes wide, mouth slightly open, heart beating rapidly in your chest. Did you hear that right?

Pinching your arm, you hoped that it was only a dream. But, to your dismay, it wasn't.

"Are you ready to do this mission, Y/n?" Shigaraki asked, turning to face you.

His voice made you quickly snap out of your trance. "U-uh..."

"I need an answer." He said firmly, making you gulp.

You clenched your fists, your nails digging into the palms of your hands, drawing blood. The three villains stared at you in utter confusion.

After wiping the blood away, you looked at the marks on your hands that you made with your nails and whispered, "I... Can't do it."

Dabi glared at you, "If you can't do a simple task like this, then your definitely not fit to be a villain."

Toga snickered, "I expected more of you, Y/n."