✧~ Heart of the devil [request 1] ~✧

this was requested by:
AddyWolfChan.
thank you for your request~

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ, ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ.

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ғʟᴜғғ ♡

ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ = ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ.
ʏᴏᴜ = ᴀɴɢᴇʟ.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[

Author's POV]

Y/n Y/l/n... The angel that everyone disliked. There wasn't really a good reason for doing so, they just did. Maybe it was because she was different and they couldn't just accept the fact that absolutely everyone was different. Oh no, all the other angles in heaven believed that you had to be this pure, innocent angel that helped people and looked after the people on earth, protecting them from danger.

But Y/n didn't want that. She didn't understand why and what was so wrong about being different. You shouldn't have to follow other people's orders just because they say so. You should be able to be yourself no matter what. And that is what Y/n was doing, being herself. But the other angles didn't like that at all. What made it worse was that she was about to find out something that her parents had been keeping from her for a long time. Something that would change her life forever. For better, or for worse?

"Y/n!" The angel heard someone call her name.

Humming, she swiftly spun around to see her mother, fluttering over to her gracefully. Y/n's mother was a very respected angel in heaven, along with Y/n's father.

"Yes mother?" Y/n asked, watching as her mother stopped flying in front of her.

As her wings went down to her back once again, Y/n's mother bit her lip, looking fearful.

Y/n immediately grabbed ahold of her mother's hand, sensing something was wrong.

"Mother, what is it?" She asked in a worried tone.

"Me and... Your father have to tell you something. Now." Her mother shakily replied, fear and regret flashing through her e/c eyes.

Y/n gulped but nodded. The angel couldn't recall doing anything wrong at all. Nether the less, Y/n followed her mother back to their house, where her father was patiently waiting to tell her the shocking news.

Upon arriving, Y/n and her mother stopped flying and walked into the house, closing the door behind them.

Y/n walked to where her father was sat, looking equally as worried as her mother.

Y/n raised an eyebrow in suspicion, "What is going on?"

"Y/n, dear. Sit." Her mother pleaded, pushing Y/n closer.

The angel just nodded and sat down on the floor where her father was, looking directly at him.

Y/n's mother sat down next to the angels dad and took her hand in his, both of them squeezing their hands together for support.