✧~ I like you! |Pt 3| ~✧

as i promised (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

After ordering, Shoto and you just had a general discussion about what was going on

"So, how did Mina convince you to come?" You asked with a chuckle as you stared at Shoto who was looking back at you with a small smile.

He sighed and you and responded, "Well, my father wanted to talk to me, however Mina came up to me and asked if I'd like to go on a blind date... Not giving it much thought, I agreed since I really didn't want to see my father."

You nodded your head.

"How about you?" He questioned, eyes piercing into yours.

"Mina... Wanted me to get over my feelings for someone." You whispered.

He nodded his head in understanding, then asked, "Is it Bakugou?"

Looking into Shoto's eyes, you sighed and nodded.

"And you still like him, don't you?" He asked you cautiously.

"I do... I'm really sorry." Was what you muttered, feeling really guilty.

"Honestly, it's fine, Y/n. No offense at all, but I only see you as a close friend." Shoto told you.

"I don't know what to tell Mina." You laughed.

Shoto chuckled then stated, "She can't force you to stop liking someone, Y/n."

Looking down at the table, you sighed once again and muttered, "I know..."

"So just tell her that we don't like each other and say that you like Bakugou." Todoroki exclaimed with a smile on his face.

Smiling back, you nodded and said, "Okay. I will."

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
time skip...

About an hour or so later, the 'date' had ended, resulting in you and Shoto walking back to the U.A dorms together, laughing and joking around in a friendly way.

Once inside, Shoto walked a separate way to you claiming he had somewhere to be instead of his dorm. With one last wave at each other, he vanished from sight.

Smiling to yourself, you carried on walking down the hallway quietly, hoping not to wake any students up.

What startled you was you could hear a set of footsteps behind you, almost making you jump out of your skin.

Stopping in your tracks, the hairs on your back stood upright as the person neared you, feet thudding slowly along the ground.