✧~ Met you through gaming |Pt 2| ~✧

here's part 2. sorry about the little delay.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Katsuki huffed to himself before wandering downstairs in order to tell his mum where he was off to

Katsuki huffed to himself before wandering downstairs in order to tell his mum where he was off to. After all, if he didn't tell her, she would probably go into panic mode and slap him silly when he returned home again. The ash blonde shuddered at the thought before making his way into the living room.

Once entered, his eyes roamed the room before landing on his mother who was sat on the sofa whilst reading a book. She looked up upon hearing someone walk in.

"Ah, Katsuki," She begun with a smile, "What are you doing?"

"I need to tell you something." Mumbled Katsuki as he shuffled over to the sofa before sitting down next to his mother who raised an eyebrow.

"What have you done this time?" She sighed, marking the page she was on before closing her book and placing it down on the floor next to her feet.

"What? Is that all you think about, old woman?" The ash blonde roared, shooting harsh glares at the woman next to him whose face morphed into an expression of irritation after hearing that.

"How could I not!?" She yelled, suddenly angry, "It's you, Katsuki! And how dare you call me an old woman!"

"Why do you think that I always do things wrong...?" The smaller ash blonde muttered whilst hanging his head low, "I understand that is the majority of the time, but I'm really trying."

Mitsuki's gaze softened as she stared down at her son who had his blonde bangs covering his eyes as he stared down at his lap.

"Katsuki..." She whispered softly, "I'm sorry that's the first thing I thought about. Go on, tell me what you were going to say."

The boy felt himself scowling as he felt his mother ruffle his locks quickly, causing him to lift his head up.

"What I was going to say is that I am meeting up with a friend." Katsuki informed.

Mitsuki scoffed, "You have friends?" She asked playfully to tease her son who gritted his teeth in anger.

"I do! Way more than you, old woman!" He shouted.

"Stop calling me old woman and quit shouting at me! I'm your mother!" Mitsuki shouted back.

"I'll kill you!" Roared Katsuki.

"I'd like to see you try." Laughed Misuki, her anger slowly washing away.

Katsuki just huffed before a scowl replaced his angry expression that was written all over his face.

"Who is it? Kirishima?" Questioned Mitsuki.

"No, not shi*** hair," Grumbled the red eyed boy, "You know Y/n? The person I was telling you about?"