✧~ Gay? ~✧

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ɪs ɢᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜɪᴍ.

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ᴀɴɢsᴛ (?)

note:
before i start, i don't mean to make any of you offended at all.
also, this is just something that came into my mind.
i'm not saying that bakugou is gay, but in this case, he is (or is he?)

anyway, i hope you enjoy.
if you don't like,
don't read.
:)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

“Just tell himmmmmm~”

"Are you kidding me? No."

At the moment, you were round one of your best friends dorms, Mina's. You and her were really close and would do anything for eachother. People were often jealous that you two had such a good and close friendship.

Mina, being herself, was trying to persuade you to confess to your crush, who just so happened to be that adorable, yet spiteful spiky haired boy in all of your classes.

There was just one problem. One problem that broke your heart. One problem that not only you, but everyone was aware of...

Bakugou was gay.

Yes, you all read that right. Bakugou was gay. He had been for as long as he could remember.

Everyone supported him, and so did you. But it hurt you so much knowing he was attracted to males.

You had absolutely nothing against him being gay, but you liked him. Way more than a friend.

It annoyed you when your heart would constantly flutter in your chest whenever his captivating, ruby red eyes just happened to land on you.

It annoyed you when your face would go flushed if he was near you, or just passed by you.

It annoyed you that you loved him.

You loved him so much.

But he didn't love you back. No, he barely knew you existed in your opinion. He was attracted to males, not you.

What made it worse was that he already stated that he had a crush on a male in his class, but wouldn't say who it was. (comment who you think it is lol)

"I am not telling him how I feel, Mina," You said with a sad sigh, "He's gay. He doesn't like me."

Mina chuckled, "You never know~ he might just be saying that to... Hm, I don't know. Cover up his own feelings for you?"

This made you scoff, "Oh shut up. We all know it. He likes someone. A male, to be exact. I just need to stop loving him."

Mina laughed, "You do realise how hard that is... Right?"

Staring at her sadly, you nodded.

She stretched her arms out in front of her and yawned, begining to talk to you after.

"Just tell him! Even if he doesn't share the same feelings as you, at least you know you've done it. Don't bottle it up inside." Mina exclaimed.

Shaking your head, you replied, "I am NOT confessing to him. It will ruin... Our... Friendship?"

"Why did you hesitate?"

"... Do me and him even have a friendship?" You muttered sadly.

Mina only chuckled, "Of course you do. That's something you should cherish... Even if you two are unable to become a couple. You have a friendship, and that's all that matters."

"Thanks, Mina." You said with a small smile.

She grinned at you and shook her head, "No need to thank me, Y/n~"

|Time skip|

You had now arrived at your own dorm, sighing quietly to yourself as you slowly pushed open the door, tiredness suddenly washing over you, making you drag your feet over to your bed as your eyes begun to feel extremely heavy.

Mina and you had spent hours and hours talking to eachother. Most of the conversations being her begging and persuading you to confess how you really feel to Bakugou, but you would always decline her request, simply stating the truth: he was gay, and nothing could change that. He had a crush on a boy, and again, nothing could change that.

A sad sigh escaping your lips for the third time that day, you flopped down on your bed, letting the darkness trap you.

-

part 2?

~Ken_Kaneki4.