✧~ First kiss ~✧

hello, it's me, author-kun.

i thought this chapter would be a cute, fluffy chapter so here it is.

please enjoy.

summary/note: katsuki and you have been dating for six months, but we're never ready to take the next step in your relationship. well, today, that changed. ⚠️

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

It was a Wednesday afternoon and students were filtering out onto the fields or into the school since lessons had finished

You, on the other hand, were in your dorm, being pestered by one of your best friends, Mina Ashido.

"Y/nnnnnn~" She whined out, clutching onto your arm as she shook you.

"What?" You groaned, ear drums ready to burst any second.

"I've been asking you for the past how long? And you still haven't answered me!" The pink haired alien huffed, leaning her head on your shoulder.

You furrowed your eyebrows together. "Uhm... Sorry, what have you been asking me?"

She rolled her eyes at you. "You weren't paying attention, were you?"

You smiled sheepishly. "No..."

Mina looked at you before letting go of your arm.

"I kept on asking you when you were going to kiss Katsuki? Come on, Y/n. You and him have been dating for... How long?"

You sighed. "Six months..."

"Exactly! And the two of you still haven't had your first kiss?" Mina exclaimed.

"Mina, we're not rushing things! We're taking things slowly, okay?" You replied, turning to face her on your bed.

"But Y/n. Come on, the two of you should have kissed by now."

"Uhm, no we shouldn't have."

"You're so lame." The girl groaned, shuffling off of your bed.

"Whatever you say." You chuckled, watching as she reached your door.

"I'm gonna go see Denki. Bye." Mina told you before opening your door.

"Okay! Bye!" You yelled out to her as soon as she shut the door behind her.

You sighed to yourself then leaned back on your bed, head falling onto your pillow.

Maybe she's right... We have been going a bit too slow with our relationship... And I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't want to kiss him.

You shook your head before a wave of tiredness washed over you, causing to you close your eyes then fall into a deep slumber.

A few hours passed before you were awoken by a knock at your dorm door.