✧~ Quirkless wonder |Pt 3| ~✧

hiiiii~ i love all of youuu~ ♡

here's part 3, just as all of
you wished.

-

◆━━━━━━◆❃◆━━━━━━◆

You and Bakugou quickly broke away from eachother, embarrassed about the recent event.

"I need to get that..." The blonde haired male muttered, getting off of his bed to walk over to his door.

Once at the door, he pushed down the handle and opened it. You peeked to try and see who was at the door, curious as to who it could be.

"K-kacchan..." You heard a small voice stutter. It was then you knew it was Izuku.

"Aish, you again? What do you want this time, you damn nerd?" Bakugou grumbled, glaring down at the smaller.

Izuku squeaked then answered, "I- uhh... Kirishima asked me-"

"Just spit it out already, would you?" Katsuki yelled, making you flinch slightly.

The green haired boy outside the door gulped and muttered, "Kirishima asked if you w-were free..."

"Well I'm not, so fu** off." Bakugou snapped, his gaze burning holes into the smaller's skin.

"O-okay... Bye, Kacchan. Oh, and bye, Y/n- Chan." Izuku nervously said, shyly waving at you before rushing off.

Katsuki sighed in annoyance and slowly closed his door, which shocked you. You honestly thought he was going to slam his door so hard that it came off of its hinges or... Burn it to ash.

He didn't turn towards you, instead, he stayed facing his door.

"Sorry you had to see that." He said.

Raising an eyebrow, you nodded, "So what? Why where you so rude to him? What has he ever done to you?"

The blonde haired boy capable of explosions now turned to face you, his head hung low slightly.

"I... I... Don't know. He hasn't done anything..."

"Exactly. Why be rude to him when there's no need to be? From what I've seen of him, all he tries to do is help. He doesn't deserve rudeness. He deserves kindness..." You spoke.

"I suppose..." Bakugou muttered, now walking over to you.

"Have you ever used your quirk on him?" You asked.

Bakugou looked at you. "Only for a fight that we had to do..."

"I'm kind of surprised you haven't used it on him for anything else. You always seem to lash out for no reason. Is that why you have your quirk? You really need to control yourself." You spoke, unaware of the effect you had on the male that was now standing in front of you, head low, bangs covering his eyes that held anger.

"What would you know?" He spat, his voice harsh.

Averting your gaze to look at him, you gulped as you realised how rude you sounded. You didn't mean to say that. Not at all.

"Bakugou, I-" You begun, but he cut you off.

"Yeah, what would you know? After all, your just..." He trailed off.

"I'm just?" You questioned, knowing what he was going to say, but you just wanted to confirm.

"Your just... That girl that doesn't have a quirk. When you think about it, you really shouldn't be here. All of us are training to be hero's, and your just... Taking notes? That's not really how it works. Is that all you wanna do with your life? Without a quirk, your worthless. Hell, why am I even talking to you?" Bakugou continued.

A lump formed in your throat as tears brewed in your eyes. You refused to cry in front of Bakugou, so you slowly stood up, avoiding his gaze.

"Your right." Was all you whispered before walking past him, to his door.

"Y/n-"

"No, Bakugou. I already told you, your right. Thank you." Was the last thing you said before quickly pulling the handle of his door down to open it.

"No, Y/n, I-" You could hear Bakugou shout, but you had already walked out, making sure to close his door after.

"Don't come looking for me. Please. After all, I'm just that useless, quirkless girl, right?" You whispered and walked away, cold tears now cassading down your face as you walked to your dorm, wanting nothing more than to be alone at this moment in time.

He was right.

You really were the useless quirkless girl in U.A that shouldn't really be there.

-
uh... okay wow... uh...

sorry?

uhm, even i didn't know
it would be like that, and
i was the one that wrote
this!

...

should i do another part,
or leave it...?

thanks for reading~