✧~ Quirkless wonder [request 3] ~✧

a/n:
oh my god it's been like
decades since ive last
updated 😂

anyway, this one was
requested by: MeFoodie.
thank you~ 💕

anyway, i hope you
enjoy.

~Ken_Kaneki4.

-

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❴✪❵ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quirkless wonder. That's what your name around U.A. was. The reason? Well that was because you... Didn't have a quirk. Nope, you haven't ever had one. You were constantly in and out of hospital having constant check-ups as to why but the doctor's couldn't find anything. Both of your parents had Quirk's, so it was only natural for you to have one too, right? Unfortunately, the doctors then came back with news a few months ago saying that you were not able to develop a quirk. Of course, you and your parents were devastated, but you just decided to move on with it.

Now, the reason why you got accepted into U.A was because your parents were well-known hero's and you had already claimed that you wanted to help people with Quirks, so they accepted you in because of those two reasons.

Everyone around school would either look at you in disgust, or awe; however, you decided to brush them off as they were all irrelevant anyway.

Currently, you were walking around in the hallways, debating on where to go. Since you didn't really have any friends, you hadn't really anywhere to go. Well, you had one friend called Shoto Todoroki, but you thought he was busy.

Well that thought soon went away as soon as you heard a familiar voice, "Y/n?"

Spinning around, you were met with a red and white haired male looking at you intently.

"Oh, hello, Todoroki." You greeted as he stepped closer to you. You were totally unaware of the figure that was next to him.

"I thought I'd find you here." He chuckled, looking down at you.

You chucked awkwardly, unsure of what to say back.

"I'd like you to meet someone. You know you do need more than one friend, correct?" Todoroki asked.

"Well..." Your voice trailed off as you just decided it would be better to be quiet and see who you would meet.

"I'm surprised you haven't noticed him yet. Although, to be fair, he had kept quiet, which is odd." Todoroki stated.

"OI, SHUT UP, YOU HALF AND HALF-" Bakugou stopped as soon as Todoroki glanced at him, signalling in front of himself to you.

With a turn of your head, you looked to the side of your friend and saw a familiar looking male with blonde, spiky hair and captivating, ruby red eyes that you could easily get lost in. It then occured to you that he was always the boy that tried to get everyone's attention in your class.

"Hello there." You said quietly, stepping closer to the male with your hand outstretched for him to shake.

You were caught off guard when he scoffed, "What? Want me to shake your hand? I'll burn it off."