✧~ Hair ~✧

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴏɴᴄᴇ.

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ғʟᴜғғ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Since all of your classes had finished, everyone had some free time to do whatever they wanted in their dorms.

You thought that it would be good to get some revision for a quirk test that was upcoming.

Arriving at your dorm, you opened the door and walked in, closing it with your foot after before wandering over to your desk, a small sigh escaping your lips.

Once seated at your desk, you grabbed a revision book and a pen, your fingers grazing over each word you read, just to make sure that you were reading it correctly and making the information sink into your head.

You were so sucked into your revision book that you didn't hear the two loud knocks that erupted from your door.

The third knock came and you jolted forward slightly, gasping as you shot up from your seat, stumbling over to your door to see who it was and what they wanted.

After turning the handle, you opened the door and were met with quite a tall figure.

Looking up, you sighed out in relief, only to find that it was your boyfriend of nearly a year, Bakugou.

He glared down at you and grumbled, "Took you long enough to answer. I was getting kind of worried..." He whispered the last part in hope you didn't hear, but of course, you did.

With a playful smirk, you stepped aside so that he could walk in.

Once Bakugou was in, you closed the door and turned to him, your visible smirk never leaving your face.

"You were getting worried about me?" You asked with a chuckle.

Bakugou blushed a little bit and looked down, making your heart melt. Very rarely did he act like this, and when he did, you made sure to take advantage of it.

"Awww, look at you blushing~" You cooed, reaching over to gently pinch his cheeks as the backs of his legs gave way so that he was sat on the edge of your bed.

"Stop teasing me..." Bakugou mumbled as you continued to chuckle and squish his cheeks.

"Ah~ you care about me~" You sang, finally letting his cheeks go.

Bakugou glared up at you and whispered, "Of course I do."

A smile appeared on your face as you say back down at your desk, trying to find exactly where you were.

"What are you doing?" Bakugou asked, looking over at you from your bed.

"Revising, so be quiet." You muttered.

"Me? Be quiet. Your funny." Bakugou chuckled, standing up.

When he stopped behind you, you were a bit confused, but enjoyed his presence as his nice scent lingered around you.

His hands made their way to your hair, gently combing through each strand as if it was the most precious thing in the world.

Closing your eyes, you let out a satisfied sigh. Then, you dropped your pen and completely relaxed under Bakugou's gentle touch. You had been so stressed, you didn't realize how much you needed this.

Bakugou smiled softly down at you, of course, you didn't notice, but he likes the thought of himself being the only one that can make you feel relaxed.

"Are you liking this?" He whispered, which immediately sent shivers racing down your spine.

Nodding slowly, you smiled again.

Bakugou nodded and continued to carefully brush his fingers through your h/c locks, examining each and every strand as he twisted the ends with his fingers.

"Bakugou... Why are you doing this?" You breathed shakily.

"You always seem so stressed out, Y/n. And I just want to show you that you do have time for relaxation." Bakugou admitted in a small whisper, which was very unlike him.

A small chuckle erupted from your throat, "Ah, so you do care?"

Bakugou leaned down and whispered into your ear, "Now when have I never not cared about you? I love you."

"What's up with you? You never act this... Sweet." You whispered.

"What? Don't you like it? Do you want me to stop? I'm trying really hard here, Y/n!" Bakugou grumbled as he still combed his fingers through your hair.

"No no no, I love it Bakugou, I really do... I don't want you to stop, and I can see that you are trying really hard so... Thank you." You said.

Bakugou smiled down at you, then leaned down to press a soft kiss onto your forehead, making you melt under his touch.

"Y/n."

"Yes, Bakugou?"

"I love you. Relax for once, okay?"

"I love you too. I will..."