✧~ Help ~✧

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴀssɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʜɪᴍ.

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ғʟᴜғғ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Bakugou wasn't really the type of person that liked assignments, or took them at all. He'd usually struggle.

Today, you could clearly see that he was struggling, so you decided to help him.

But he didn't want your help.

You and Bakugou were in your dorm, finishing off your assignments that needed to be handed in the next day.

After finally finishing yours, you sighed in relief and slammed your pen down onto your desk.
That's when your eyes wandered off to your blonde haired boyfriend.

He was sitting on your bed, staring at the page intensely.

What on earth is he doing? You thought, chuckling to yourself as you stood up and pushed your chair back in.

After abandoning your assignment, you made your way over to Bakugou, who's eyes hadn't moved from his page.

"Bakugou, what are you doing?" You asked, now sitting on your bed.

Bakugou glanced over at you before saying, "Doing my assignment, what does it look like?"

You raised an eyebrow and shot back, "It looks like your staring at the page with a confused look on your face, and doing anything but do your assignment."

Bakugou sighed and replied, "Ah, you got me."

You giggled and moved closer to him.
"Well, what is it you need help with?"

"I have to write down my inspiration... And I don't have one." Bakugou answered, now looking into your eyes.

Then, your eyes lit up as you said, "Maybe we could ask Deku tomorrow! I'm sure he could help!"

Bakugou scoffed and said, "That damn nerd? He might as well do the whole test for me!"

Hm... I should've known. You thought, closing your eyes and letting a heavy sigh escape your chest.

Bakugou tried to shoo you away with his hands before saying, "Go back to doing yours, I'll be fine."

You smiled and replied, "I've already finished mine."

Bakugou's fiery red eyes widened slightly. "Already?"

You smiled and nodded. "That's why I came over."

Bakugou nodded slowly, going back to look at his paper.

"Let me help you." You stated, moving next to him.

Bakugou looked down at you and insisted, "I don't need help."

"Really? Because it seems like you do." You said with a grin.

Bakugou sighed and said, "Leave me alone... I need to do this by myself."

You glared at him before saying, "Like you'll get anywhere."

Bakugou was the one to shoot you a glare this time. "I will."

"Katsuki, please. Just let me help you.. we will get it done quicker." You pleaded, staring into your boyfriend's eyes.

"No." Bakugou simply said, going back to reading his assignment.

"Am I bothering you?" You asked, your voice trembling a bit. You've always hated being a nuisance for people, and often asked if you were. Bakugou knew this, and did everything in his power to convince you that you were not.

"No." Bakugou said, not taking his eyes off of the page.

You gulped and shakily asked, "R-really? Because it seems like I am."

Before you could have a breakdown, Bakugou pushed his assignment to one side and leaned forward, wrapping his arms around you.

He then leaned back on your bed and begun stroking your hair as you cuddled up to him. You closed your eyes as heat radiated off of his body.

"Your not bothering me, nor will you ever. Your just being kind, which is one of many reasons why I fell in love with you." Bakugou said with a smile, continuing to stroke your h/c locks.

You blushed and said, "S-stop..."

Bakugou chuckled lightly and replied, "It's true though."

You sighed happily and sat up, making Bakugou sit up with you.

"Would you like help?" You asked, flashing him a small smile.

Bakugou smiled back and nodded his head, grabbing his paper and pen.

You smiled again and sat next to him, going through every detail so that he could understand it.

The night ended up with you two falling asleep in eachothers warm and loving embrace.