✧~ Heart of the devil |Pt 3| ~✧

With an annoyed glare, you forcefully shoved him away from you, his hands immediately coming off of you.

"... I'm not." You said. You were denying it because you didn't want to believe that you were a half devil and a half angel. It didn't help that both of your parents kept this secret from you. For what purpose?

The devil growled and you could clearly see his tail, horns and eyes glowing with pure anger.

"You are! And you know it! So stop denying it because you think it will make you feel better, trust me, it won't!" He yelled at you, fists by his sides.

You were quiet for a few moments, only hanging your head low since you couldn't bring yourself to look at him.

"Where are you taking me?" You asked, desperate to change the subject.

He sighed, grabbing your hand. Looking down at his hand that was gently holding yours, you were expecting them to be boiling. But they were the complete opposite; they were cold. It actually soothed you.

"Hell." He replied casually.

That's when your eyes widened so wide, you felt like they may pop out.

"Hell!? As in the underground!?" You shrieked.

Bakugou just shrugged and nodded as if it was no big deal. Well, to him, it wasn't, but to you, an angel from... Well, heaven, it obviously was.

As the two of you came closer to the gates of heaven, you tried your best to pry yourself out of the devil's grasp, but he clutched onto your hand tighter, shooting a deathly glare at you.

"Keep still, would you? No wonder why angels are so annoying." He complained as he turned his head back around.

Rolling your eyes, you mocked him in a high pitched voice just to annoy him.

"Shut. Up." He hissed.

You smirked, "And if I don't?"

He turned to face you, a smirk playing at his lips, making you gulp and stand still, "Trust me, angel, you don't wanna know." And with that being said, he carried on pulling you towards the gates.

Upon arriving, you stopped and muttered, "You need to do a code in order to get out..."

He scoffed and let go of your hand, "I got in without a code, so how hard can it be to get out without one?"

You just crossed your arms over your chest, "You may have gotten in without one, yes, but trust me, you need one in order to get out. Besides, do you live here? No, so I suggest you listen to me."

Your words alone shut him right up.

Looking up, you unfolded your wings before carefully flying up to the controls, typing in a code in order for the gates to open.

When you landed back next to Bakugou, he whispered, "When did heaven become so high tech?"

You just chuckled at him and watched as the gates opened quietly.

"How can gates open so quietly!?" Bakugou asked and you could tell that he was amazed.

You just looked up at him and admired his face. You had to admit, he was handsome for a devil. And it didn't help that he looked like a child that had just been given ice cream as a reward.

Snapping out of your thoughts, you cleared your throat and asked, "Should we go?"

Bakugou looked down at you and smirked, "Oh, so now your excited to go to hell? Is it because your gonna be there with me?"

Clicking your tounge in annoyance, you just shook your head and grabbed onto his arm, harshly pulling him with you.

"Get ready to jump." You said clearly.

"You think I can't fly? Wow, how rude are you?" Bakugou teased. When you didn't say anything, he pulled his arm out of your tight grasp, making you turn around to look at him.

"What are you-" But before you could finish your sentence, two huge black and red wings appeared out of his upper back, making your jaw almost drop to the ground.

"Y-YOU HAVE WINGS!?" You yelled, still not quite believing it.

He laughed at your reaction and nodded, flapping them so that he arose above the ground slightly.

He held out his hand towards you as you kept your eyes glued to him, following his every move.

"Well come on then, angel, fly with me."

You hesitated for a bit, but pushed it aside when you realized that he was probably going to make you come with him to hell anyways.

Unfolding your delicate angel wings, you flapped them lightly before rising off of the ground, level with the devil.

He smiled and took your hand in his gloved one.

Then, he whispered in your ear, "I want us to be like this at our wedding, angel."

You couldn't help but to blush at what he had just said.

"Wedding? We're not even together." You scoffed.

"We could be if you wanted to be." He smirked.

You couldn't muster any words to say to him, so instead, you sighed, "Are you going to take me to hell or what?"

He nodded and dragged you towards the gates, both of you still holding hands as you flew together. It was oddly comforting.

"Let's go?" You asked, looking down from the clouds at everything below you.

He smiles at you- wait, nevermind, he didn't actually smile. Or did he? You weren't completely sure, but if he was, it was quite a good attempt.

"Yes, let's." He replied and held your hand tighter.

The two of you stared into eachothers eyes for a few moments, only fyer realising what you were doing. With blushes both evident on your cheeks, the two of you broke she contact and jumped, then flew, laughing as you held onto eachother.

An angel and a devil... It just couldn't work out...

Or could it?

-
i’m sorry, that chapter
was a bit shorter but i do
hope you enjoyed it.

anyways...

who wants a part 4 because
even i do! 🎉🎈

until next time~

~Ken_Kaneki4.