✧~ You left, then I left [request 13] ~✧

get ready for an extremely long request (that will most likely have to be split into parts).

this request is an angst and im going to try and make it as sad as possible because... that's what i do-

anyway, grab your tissues and enjoy~

(requested by: Artistic18Gamer. thank you~)

warning: the story does move quite quickly ⚠️

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Y/n Y/l/n and Katsuki Bakugou have been dating for three years without any issues whatsoever. They were happy together and that was that.

Well, that's what everyone thought.

Lately, the pro hero, Katsuki has been getting tonnes of questions regarding Y/n’s and his relationship. This caused the ash blonde to slowly grow agitated and annoyed as the days went by, the questions from people still not leaving.

Katsuki felt as if Y/n and him were drifting apart. He didn't know what to think and he didn't know what to do.

That was when Y/n had walked into their living room, a look of seriousness evident on her face as she looked straight at Katsuki.

"Can we talk?" She/He asked.

Bakugou only nodded and sat down on the sofa, Y/n following after.

"Why have you been so distant? I feel like I don't see you anymore. Are you ignoring me for a specific reason?" Y/n asked, a hint of sadness clear in her/his e/c orbs.

Bakugou grew angry at this and explosions formed in the palms of his hands. Y/n watched in shock as he blew up a pillow out of utter agitation and anger.

Once he took a few breaths and slowly calmed down and begun to tell his partner what was really going on. She/He listened to every single detail Bakugou told them.

"On social media, people as well as everyone from U.A have been nagging me non-stop about our relationship. I'm getting angry with it, and to honest with you I really don't think it's working out between us. Yes, you have been on my mind all the time and that's why I have been overthinking and been worried. I want to become a better hero, a better version of myself..."

Y/n just watched with wide eyes as Bakugou sighed to himself and got up from the sofa, walking towards the front door.

"W-where are you going?" The other pro hero in the room asked as Katsuki reached for the handle.

She/He didn't get an answer as their lover just left the house without warning or without saying anything.

Y/n just sat on the sofa, shocked as to what the hell just happened. She/He was confused to no end. Did she/he do anything wrong?

When Katsuki told her what he felt, Y/n felt upset and confused. She/He didn't know what to do with herself/himself anymore. Hell, the love of their life just left without warning.

Ever since the incident regarding the two pro heros that were said to be in love, there had been no calls or texts between the two. Absolutely nothing. Y/n, however, would always try and start a conversation by text, but ended up immediately deleting the message, knowing it was useless. Absolutely useless.