✧~ Love spell [request 46] ~✧

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ, ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ғᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ǫᴜɪʀᴋ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴀsʜ ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ?

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ + ғʟᴜғғ ♡

yes, i am back ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Having a quirk which could make people fall in love with you in an instant was pure difficulty. Sure, if you liked someone, you could use your quirk on them and immediately make them fall for you. However, as good as it sounds, it was also pretty hard to deal with.

You had to consider absolutely everything as well as the situation you were in. You'd actually be hurting the person if they didn't share the same feelings towards you - it would be a one-sided love believe it or not.

For you, you found it extremely difficult to deal with. Especially when people continued to bother and pressure you about having that type of quirk.

Never in your life have you used it. Never, for you had no need too.

Well, that was until you met him.

Katsuki Bakugou.

He was perfect - everything about him was perfect. Sure, he most definitely did have a temper, but didn't everyone? He was kind when he needed to be (which wasn't often), he stood up for himself and he seemed to become all soft around you. Just you. No one else.

Because of this, awhile ago, you had taken quite a liking towards the boy. I mean, who wouldn't?

So, when you found out earlier that you would be partnered up with the ash blonde for a quirk test, you physically had no idea what to do.

What the hell could you do with your quirk? You were only able to make people fall in love with you, and that could result in being dangerous.

If you knew that Katsuki liked you back, then of course you would use it. Unfortunately, you had a feeling that he didn't like you back, and barely even thought of you as a friend.

So, that's why you were currently in this situation - begging your teacher, Aizawa for mercy.

His sharp eyes cut into your skin like knives, an un-bothered expression plastered on his face, as per usual.

"Y/n, you have to do the test. Everyone has too."

"Please, Sir. I can't do anything with my quirk." Sighed you in uncertainty.

"Of course you can," Begun Aizawa, "People have quirks for a reason, Y/n."

"But Sir-"

"No, Y/n. Stop arguing with me. I am your teacher and you will listen to me, understood?" Aizawa's stern voice cut you off.

Another sigh fell from your lips as you nodded your head.

"Yes, Sir. I'm sorry."

Aizawa only clicked his tounge. "Besides, I put the two of you together for a reason."