✧~ Attention [request 32] ~✧

this was requested by: VictoriasSecret_. thank you~

summary/note: it's katsuki's day off, so he decides that he wants to play video games for the whole day. however, his lover craves for his love and affection. ⚠️

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Katsuki groaned to himself then plopped down onto the sofa whilst grabbing his controller in his hand

Katsuki groaned to himself then plopped down onto the sofa whilst grabbing his controller in his hand. It was a Saturday, meaning that it was Katsuki's day off from work. Finally, after a whole exhausting week of work, he had the weekend off. The male had already decided that he was going to spend the whole day playing video games, because that seemed like fun to him.

After setting up his game, he felt satisfied then begun playing. It was silent in the house apart from the noise that his game was currently making.

And that's how you woke up.

Since Katsuki couldn't be bothered to fetch the remote to turn the volume down, he just decided to leave it, causing you to wake up from your peaceful slumber.

Grumbling in utter annoyance, you threw off the warm covers, slipped out of bed then descended down the stairs. Once down, you weren't surprised to hear various shooting sounds coming from the living room.

A frown now etched upon your tired-looking face, you shuffled your way into the living room, eyes landing on a certain ash blonde male who was furiously tapping on his controller.

Still feeling annoyed over the fact that he woke you up from your sleep, you decided to give him a piece of your mind. No one, not even him, messed with your sleep. If they did, they would experience utter hell.

Katsuki didn't even notice your presence until he saw you stood in front of the TV, blocking him from seeing what he was doing.

He grumbled, moving to the side in attempt to see, but it was useless as you just followed his every move.

"What do you want, Y/n?" He asked you, annoyance evident in his tone.

You rolled your eyes. "Good morning to you too, Katsuki."

He huffed but eventually answered you. "Good morning..."

"Now, I want to talk to you." You spoke in a firm voice, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Not now, it's kind of a bad timing." Your husband told you, looking past you to stare at the TV.

"Did I ask you if it was a good time too or not?" You asked him.

He could hear in your voice that you weren't happy, and he knew very well not to mess with you, especially when you had just woken up.

Sighing in defeat, he threw his controller down onto the sofa then made eye contact with you. You indeed did look unhappy.