✧~ Forgetful [request 4] ~✧

a/n (read if you want):

hello readers, i am
back with another chapter.

before i get writing, can i
all ask you a favour?

could you please go and look
at my deku x reader one shot
book. it needs more love (TT)

you don't have too, im not
forcing you too, but it would
be nice to have some more
people read about the smol
bean XD.

sorry for wasting your time,
here's the chapter.

-

✧══════•❁❀❁•══════✧

this was requested by:
Glitchroseglitch.
thank you~

The sound of pillows and furniture being thrown around in a hurry could be heard from inside your house. The reason? Well, that was because you were frantically searching for something that was basically a necessity to you. It comforted you and calmed you down.

"Where is it!?" You yelled out to no one in particular. Since you were home alone, no one could help you look for it.

Now, what were you looking for?

Well, that is a simple answer: you were looking for a blonde pomeranian plush that your boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugou, had won you at a festival about a year ago. You absolutely adored it because to you, it looked like Katsuki but as a dog.

With a huff, you decided to give up. You were never going to find it by yourself. Not like this anyway... Allowing your eyes to scan across your living room, you bit your lip upon seeing how much mess you had made all because you were trying to find a teddy.

Pillows were scattered across the floor, chairs had been pulled out, both sofa's had gotten flipped over, clothes were on the floor, objects had fallen off of tables and what not.

Sighing, you ran a hand through your hair before walking over to the table to retrieve your phone. At this moment, you could only do one thing. At that was to call your boyfriend to help you.

Scrolling through the contacts, you clicked on his one and then the phone symbol, placing your phone up to your ear as it could be heard ringing.

A few moments later, he picked up.

"Oi, what do you want?" Bakugou asked down the phone, sounding unimpressed.

With a roll of your eyes, you replied, "Hello to you too."

"Why did you call me?"

"I need your help..."

"What with? Isn't there anyone else who can help you?"

"No, Katsuki. I'm at home by myself."

"Wait, when did you go home?"

"Hours ago you hedgehog!"

"Aish, sorry you goof."