✧~ Possessive [request 48] ~✧

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴀss ɢᴏ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴡᴇʟʟ-ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇᴅ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ɪs ʙᴏʏs ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏғғ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ.

ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɴᴠᴏʟᴠᴇs ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs!

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ + ғʟᴜғғ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Y/n-Chan! Are you ready?"

"Uhm... Yeah! One second!"

Currently, you were hurridely getting yourself prepared to go swimming with your friends in the sea. You and the rest of your class had arrived at a beach yesterday since your teacher, Aizawa, claimed that you all deserved a break. And of course, he deserved one as well.

Picking up your body board, you stepped out of the changing room in your swimsuit; body board covering up your body.

All of your friends eyed you.

"Damn. Is that new?" Mina questioned, eyebrow raised.

You chuckled and shook your head. "Ah... No, it's not."

"Come on~ let's go into the sea." Momo cheered, begining to walk towards the sea.

The rest of you followed, smiles painting each of your faces as you absorbed the feeling of the sun beating down on you.

Soon enough, the lot of you were at the sea, which seemed to stretch out for miles. Other students from your class were also in there, screaming and splashing each other.

Before you knew it, you were being shoved into the sea forcefully. Snapping your head around, you noticed that Uraraka was pushing you into the sea.

She chuckled then let go of you, only for you to be knocked over by the force of a wave. Everyone gasped and watched with wide eyes as you toppled over into the water, followed by a huge splash.

When you immediately arose, you gasped for air then shot deadly glares at the brunette girl.

"I-I'm so sorry." She stuttered sheepishly, rubbing the nape of her neck in embarrassment.

"You should be." You growled out.

Your friends watched with eager expressions as you lunged at the girl, grabbing onto her shoulders before you threw her down into the sea.

When the two of you didn't come back up for awhile, the group begun to grow worried and weary.

"Uh... Y/n? Uraraka?" Jirou called out, eyes scanning over the vast area.

It was in that moment two heads popped up. The girls gasped then sighed in relief upon seeing you on Uraraka's back.

"We thought you were gonna kill her!" Tsuyu mumbled.

You frowned. "I was."

This caused the girl who was holding you to gasp in a dramatic manner. "Excuse me?"