✧~ Regret [request 33] ~✧

this was requested by: SeventeenShit. thank you~

summary/note: katsuki and you have a fight, then katsuki gets angry and storms out the house. later on, he regrets what he did and figures out how to make you forgive him, even when he thinks the chances are low. ⚠️

quick a/n: just before we start, i would just like to say that i have deleted some chapters in this oneshot book. them being the ones that i wrote awhile ago and absolutely hated how they turned out. i do hope you understand.

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"You know what? I am so fed up with you!"

"I don't care! I'm also fed up with you!"

Loud shouts of anger echoed off of the walls of the house followed by yells. This had been happening for the past half an hour and seemed pretty useless.

Your husband and you were currently arguing with each other, taking your rage out on the other and not really caring what the consequences would be.

Now, you're probably wondering what on earth you're arguing about, right? Well, allow me to explain.

Katsuki had seen you kiss another man on the cheek earlier on and immediately came to the conclusion that you no longer loved him and had been cheating on him. Of course, this wasn't the case, but he was so sure of it that he wouldn't allow you to explain what actually happened.

"Katsuki, please can you just allow me to explain-"

"I don't want to hear your stupid excuses, Y/n. I saw what I saw, and that's final." The ash blonde growled, glaring at you with sharp, angry eyes.

"It's not an excuse! If you were actually quiet for once, then maybe I would be able to explain what happened." You told him.

"Shut up!" He hissed, "You kissed another man!"

"But-"

"I've had it with you! You know what, I wonder why I even married you in the first place. You've probably been cheating on me way before then." Katsuki roared, stepping closer to you.

Your eyes widened as your mouth hung agape slightly. You looked down towards his hand to see that his fingers were wrapped around his wedding ring.

"No, what are you-" You begun, but he had already pulled the ring off of his finger.

You watched in horror as it dropped to the floor, a clutter of noise following after.

"You might as well take yours off as well, seeing that you no longer trust me." The man you loved said, anger laced in his voice.

Mixes of emotions rushed throughout your body. What were you supposed to feel during this situation? You felt sad that he no longer trusted you, you felt guilty for not being able to explain even though it was his fault, and you felt furious that he wouldn't listen to you.