✧~ The Alpha and Omega [request 2] ~✧

a/n: just so you know, i don't
really know a lot about this,
so... be warned 😅

also, thank you to: @jotaroslover for requesting!

note:
you=alpha.
bakugou=omega.

enjoy!~
-

You were the Alpha of your own pack. You had been for about a year. But there was just one problem... You hadn't yet found your mate. It was odd because mostly everybody in your pack had.

Currently, you were sat down in your open office, doing some paperwork that you were forced to do.

It was then you heard a knock on your office door, making you perk up slightly.

"Come in." You called out, putting your pen down and turning your head to see who had knocked at your door.

You smiled upon seeing your colleague/friend, Mina walk through holding a stack of case files.

"Oh, hello, Mina." You greeted as she stopped in front you, putting the case files on your desk.

She returned the smile, "Hello, Y/n."

"What are these?" You asked, quickly skimming through the stack of case files the pink haired girl had just put on your desk.

Mina leaned down so that she was level with you and lowered her voice to a whisper, "It's the other packs recent activities..."

Almost immediately, you nodded, pushing them to one side, not wanting to spare another glance at them.

"Is everything okay, Y/n- I mean, ma'am?" Mina asked, bowing after.

You nodded at her. "Everything is fine, Mina. And please, call me Y/n when we are alone, I don't know how many times I've been telling you."

The Beta nodded and turned around since she had somewhere to be.

"Goodbye, Y/n." Mina waved.

"Bye, Mina." You replied as she smiled at you one last time before walking out of your office, making sure to shut the door after.

With a long sigh, you ran your fingers through your hair as you quickly casted your eyes over the case files, suddenly feeling queasy.

"What have you done this time, huh...?" You whispered.

-

It had been a few hours, and you were still in your office, working hard.

That was, until multiple people from your pack came bursting through your office door.

"Y/n!"

Your head snapped up upon hearing your name being called out in desperation.

"Yes?" You questioned, eyeing everyone that had just rushed in.

There, stood in front of your door was Mina, Tsuyu, Momo, Todoroki and Iida.

"What is it?" You asked again, now worried by their panicked looks that etched across their faces.

"It's..." Iida started, but Todoroki cut him off.

"Kirishima's pack."

Your eyes widened as you instantly stood up from your seat, looking at most of your pack with a serious look.

"What do they want now?" You asked through gritted teeth.

Your pack and Kirishima's pack has never gotten along. Never. You always fought and would just not accept that the other team one. It didn't help that you would always argue and that would cause more fights.

"They have been trying to get into our hideout for the whole day, but we don't know what they want." Tsuyu explained, to which everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

You raised an eyebrow in suspicion, "But why would they want to get in?"

"Who knows." Momo muttered with a sigh.

"Well, we vent just allow them to do that. We have to stop them." You announced. Everyone nodded.

"Are you all ready?" You asked, already set to have a fight.

"Yes." Everyone answered, seriousness evident in their eyes as well as their voices.

"Then let's go." You stated, hurrying out of your door, as well as somehow managing to keep a confident composure. That was something your pack admired about you.

Once out of your hideout, you heard various footsteps, signalling that your pack had followed you.

"Alpha, what should we do?" Todoroki asked, trying to suppress a growl.

"Change." You ordered.

Your pack were hesitant, however, they all changed into their wolf forms in a matter of seconds, waiting patiently for you to do the same and give them orders.

Once you did the same, you yelled, "Let's go!" And begun running with them behind you.

You picked up some talking, due to your unnatural hearing and turned a corner, everyone else following behind you.

You then halted as soon as you saw a bunch of familiar wolves trying to break into the entrance of your hideout that you all stay in.

"What do you think you are doing?" You asked, emitting a small growl after.

Kirishima and his pack all gasped and turned to face you almost immediately.

What confused you was that you could smell an extremely addicting smell coming from somewhere, but you didn't know where from.

"So she returns," Kirishima laughed, "Hello, Alpha."

You smirked at him, stepping closer, "Hello there, Kirishima."

"And what are you doing here?" He asked you.

You scoffed, "And I could as you the exact same thing. Why are you trying to break into our hideout, hmm?"

"None of your business." Kirishima spat.

"It is, actually." You replied calmly.

Kirishima stepped closer, so close that he was whispering in your ear, "I suggest you leave, Alpha. You'll be doing us all a favour."

His statement made you laugh, "As if."

Kirishima growled, getting up on his two hind legs.

You did the same, your eyes now blazing with anger.

Your pack as well as Kirishima's stood back, waiting patiently for when they would be needed. After all, they knew what was going to happen.

Kirishima lunged forward, his sharp claws showing.

You dodged his attack, and pushed him, your claws digging straight into his fur, drawing red, sweet blood.

Kirishima let out a scream of pain as he stumbled backwards.

And that was all it took for his pack to lunge forward and start attacking you. You couldn't fight properly because the addictive scent was too much to be handled.

Your pack noticed this and came in for backup, fighting Kirishima's pack for you.

You stepped back, your mind becoming hazy as the sweet scent came closer to you, enclosing you all of a sudden.

It was then you allowed yourself to look up. What you saw was something you thought you'd never see.

Katsuki Bakugou was in front of you, looking shy as he gazed at you.

But... Why? That was all you thought before you felt yourself falling, your mind becoming blank.

-
eh, that chapter was
rubbish.

part 2 anyone?

~Ken_Kaneki4.