✧~ Car ride and confessions [request 8] ~✧

this was requested by: Power_of_Anime_uwu. thank you~

summary/note: you and bakugou were close friends who had a crush on eachother. one night, bakugou burst into your dorm and dragged you to his car, bearing in mind it was extremely late at night, you were confused. he just told you to get into his car. the two of you joked around and played relaxing music, enjoying the moment as he drove. later, you asked him where the two of you were going, to which he didn't reply. when he stopped, you found yourself on the edge of a cliff (not like right at the edge, don't worry) then... you'll have to see ⚠️

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

It was late at night, and you were still awake at your dorm, finishing some work off that was due in tomorrow. (this is me with most of my school work)

It was then your door flew open, making you jolt and drop the pen you were holding onto your paper, immediately whipping around to see who the hell had just made an entrance in your dorm.

"WHO THE FU-" You were about to cuss, but stopped as soon as you saw who had just rushed into your dorm.

"What are you doing here?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Hello to you too." He groaned, walking over to you.

"Sorry. Hello." You mumbled.

"Come with me." Was all the ash blonde in front of you ordered, lending his hand down towards you so you could take it.

"Katsuki, do you even know what the time is? It's like twelve at night." You said.

He glared at you, "I didn't ask what the time was. Just come with me."

With a sigh, you just nodded and gave in, knowing he would probably force you to come with him anyway.

Grabbing onto his hand, heat rose to your cheeks as he hauled you up, you tripping over your own feet which resulted in him catching you.

The truth was, you've had a major crush on the ash blonde boy ever since the two of you became best friends, but because of that important friendship and bond, you just pushed your feelings down so that it wouldn't ruin what the two of you already had. Besides, you were pretty sure he only looked at you as a friend.

"Damn, why are you so clumsy?" He grumbled, helping you stand up straight.

"Sorry." You muttered, embarrassed.

"Whatever. Let's just go." He muttered, grabbing onto your hand before pulling you out of your dorm. This was nothing new, the two of you would often hold hands and would be mistaken for a couple.

After exiting your dorm, both of you looked around the hallways to find that they were pitch black.

"Great, now what do we do?" You whispered harshly.

Bakugou glared down at you and spat, "I have a goddamn phone. Seriously, what's up with you today?"

"Well it's not my fault you came barging into my room whilst I was working."

He looked shocked at your statement. "You, working? I don't believe it."

This made you scoff and hit his chest playfully.