✧~ Florist [request 27] ~✧

this was requested by: bakubabeismyhusbando. thank you~

summary/note: you are a florist and are a huge admirer of the pro hero, katsuki bakugou. you also happened to have a huuuuge crush on him since he always visited the shop everyday. however, you didn't realize that he visited the shop as an excuse to see you and only you. ⚠️

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"Y/n!" You heard a familiar voice call out, causing you to turn your head towards the source of the voice

"Yes, Momo?" You replied to your boss who was leaning against the storage door.

You were a florist and worked at a flower shop. You had been working there for a few months and you had become good friends with your boss, who was also the person that owned the shop, Momo Yaoyorozu. She had a wonderful wife called Jirou Kyouka who came in to help sometimes.

One of the reasons you absolutely adored your job was because a certain pro hero that went by the name of Ground Zero or Katsuki Bakugou would visit the shop every day and talk to you. He sometimes never even bought flowers, he would just go there to see you. Of course, he kept that to himself.

Over the long months, you had grown to like the certain ash blonde with ruby red, sharp eyes and a deep, husky voice that never failed to send shivers down your spine. No, not like a friend, like a lover. However, you managed to keep that to yourself... Although, your boss had a feeling that you liked the hero, but she never said anything.

Snapping out of your deep train of thoughts, you shook your head, then noticed that your boss had a small frown on her face.

You quickly bowed to show respect. "I'm sorry, Momo. I was stuck in my thoughts... Again."

The black haired female just sighed and shook her head, watching as you stood up once again.

"It doesn't matter, Y/n. Just try to focus, okay?"

"Yes, Momo."

"Anyways... Have you finished wrapping up the bouquet of flowers ready for shipping?" Your boss asked, stepping closer until she was in front of you.

Casting your eyes down to your table, you looked to see that you had nearly finished the task you were assigned with.

"Mhm... Nearly done." You mumbled, setting to work once again.

Momo just chuckled then walked away to see how the other staff were doing.

After a while of concentrating, you had finally finished wrapping up the bouquet of flowers so that it was ready to be shipped over to another country. Sighing in satisfaction, you leaned back on your chair then stretched your arms as a small yawn escaped your lips.