✧~ True self [request 14] ~✧

this was requested by: ChikgenNooderSsup7. thank you~

summary/note: you were everyone's back up friend, no one ever had you or wanted you as their actual well, friend. it hurt you, it really did- you would be a fake version of yourself just because you wanted people to like you. you also feared what they would think of the real you, your real personality. one day, you had enough and decided not to approach people for the whole day: instead, you were going to see if anyone approached you. when no one did at the end of the day, you were absolutely devastated. so, you scurried away to your dorm and cried until it hurt. that's when a worried katsuki decided to barge into your dorm... ⚠️

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Ring, ring, ring...

What the hell?

You woke up quickly to the sound of your alarm ringing next to you on your bedside table. Groaning, you fluttered your eyes open and reached over, slamming the button on your alarm before watching it fall to the floor with a crash.

Great... That's the fifth one I've broke in the space of two weeks... You thought, yawning before stretching your limbs.

Hopping out of bed, you slowly started to get ready for the day.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
time skip...

Finally, you were ready and prepared for whatever the day would grant you with. And so, you left your dorm and went on a hunt for your loved one before lessons begun.

Whilst walking around, you spotted a familiar figure standing just a few metres away from you in the hallway.

With a smile, you stepped over to the figure as you immediately knew who it was.

"Katsuki." You called out. This made the ash blonde spin around.

"I've been waiting for you for ages." Katsuki complained, glaring at you as you finally stopped in front of him.

"Really?" You asked.

"Yes, really. To be honest, I don't even know why I bother waiting for you, Y/n." The ash blonde grumbled, furrowing his eyebrows as he grabbed your hand in his and intertwined both of your fingers together.

"Hmm, yeah neither do I." You mumbled, the two of you begining to walk down the corridors together, hand in hand.

"I just remembered. I need to see All Might." Katsuki commented with wide eyes as he let go of your hand.

Nodding in understanding, you said, "You should go to him then."

"See you later." Katsuki said before bending down to press a soft kiss onto the top of your head that made your cheeks flush red.

"See you later." Was what you whispered before he waved to you and dissapeared down the corridor.

Sighing, you shook your head and made your way to your first lesson since it would start soon. You didn't bother to meet up with any friends, because... You had none. None at all. You were always their back up friend and put on a fake smile as well as showed a fake personality. All you wanted was to have friends that would accept you and like you for being your true self, not someone different, someone fake. It honestly surprised you that you had the best boyfriend anyone could ever want. He claimed he fell in love with the real you, however, you weren't so convinced.