✧~ Hide n' seek [request 44] ~✧

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀᴛsᴜᴋɪ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏ ʜɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴇᴋ ᴀᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ɴᴇᴀʀ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʀᴇsᴜʟᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʜᴜɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪssᴇs.

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ғʟᴜғғ ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"K-Katsuki! Wait!"

"Hurry up! Damn, you're so slow!"

You whined in annoyance, desperately trying to catch up to your boyfriend who was currently sprinting ahead in front of you. The two of you were going to the park near U.A since school had finished for the day.

Katsuki Bakugou was a fast runner — anyone knew that. He sometimes used his quirk to help speed him up. You on the other hand? Not so much. You hated walking let alone running.

Eventually, you managed to catch up to the ash blonde, jogging over to his side. He had already stopped running by now as the two of you were coming closer to the entrance of the park.

Looking over the green bushes that swayed calmly in the gentle breeze, you noticed some students from U.A hanging around together.

Now entering the small gates to the park, you felt someone's hand threading into yours. A smile fell across your lips before you quickly glanced down to see Katsuki's hand enveloping yours. Contentment and joy flooded your body and invaded your senses, even at the smallest of touches from your lover. This was the effect he had on you. Little did you know it was the same for him as well.

Trees brushed against each other and whispered incoherent words to each other as Bakugou and you passed them. Wind swept around the area and all that could be heard was the light sounds of leaves rustling and distant chatters coming from citizen's.

Katsuki's deep voice suddenly filtered through your thoughts. "The usual place?"

All that came from you was a simple hum. Nodding, the boy dragged you to where your usual spot was: it consisted of a small bench in the middle of two blossom trees. Sometimes, the both of you would just sit there and gaze at the sun that dipped down below the horizon; painting the sky in all shades of pink, red and orange. It was truly a masterpiece as well as truly romantic. Sometimes the simplest things in life with the people whom you loved the most were the best thing to ever happen.

Katsuki and you had arrived at your usual spot in the park. He pushed you towards the bench and you sat down, watching as the male did so after.

Katsuki ran a hand through his spiky blonde hair before turning to face you, both of you immediately locking eyes.

"What do you wanna do?" Asked Katsuki.

You thought for a moment before grinning. Despite being a teenager, you still acted like a child and loved to play games that were deemed to be children's games. Bakugou knew this very well, but that was just another aspect he adored about you.

"Can we play hide and seek? Please?" You begged, trying your best to pull off puppy eyes but failed miserably.

The ash blonde scoffed at this, shaking his head lightly. "You're such a child."

This made you pout. "And? So are you!"

The male said nothing for a few moments before softly sighing. "Fine. We can play hide and seek."

His answer made you beam happily. Shooting up from the park bench, you reached out then grabbed onto Katsuki's arm, hauling him up along with you.

"I'll hide!" You insisted.

Your boyfriend nodded. "Okay. I'll count up to twenty. Is that okay?"

"That's fine."

The boy huffed before spinning around, covering his face with his hands. Next, he begun to slowly count. You took this as your cue to leave. Wasting no time, you rushed down the little hill then frantically begun searching for a place to hide from your lover.

A huge bush was what caught your eye. Quickly peeking back over at Bakugou, you then decided to dive into the bush and hide in there, hoping not to be spotted.

"Coming!" A distant echo could be heard and you knew that it was Katsuki. Holding your breath, you heard his footsteps come closer towards the bush you were currently hiding in.

Minutes passed and all you were able to hear was your erratic heartbeat and blood pulsing throughout your veins. It was as if time stood still and it was just you left on the earth.

Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms slip around your waist. Fear controlled your body and your eyes widened in alarm.

"Get off of me!" You yelled out, feeling yourself being dragged out of the bushes.

Then, your back pressed up against someone's broad chest. Weirdly enough, you felt yourself relax in the person's embrace — and only one person was able to have that effect on you.

"Hey, calm down. It's just me." A hushed whisper brushed against your ear, shivers shooting down your spine in an instant.

"Katsuki..." You whispered, a smile lighting up your features.

"I found you." The whisper came from beside your ear again.

"Fine. You found me." You huffed, grinning after. Spinning around, you found yourself being held in Katsuki's strong arms.

"You're so bad at hiding." He teased with mischievousness glinting in his orbs.

"You're just too good at seeking." A chuckle left your lips.

"Come on. Let's go back and sit down." The ash blonde then said to you.

"Okay." Was all you said before feeling yourself being pulled along a path then up a little hill.

Before you knew it, you were sat down on the same bench again, Bakugou's hand now intertwined with yours. Leaning closer, you brushed your head against his shoulder until you were leaning against it.

"I love you." Whispered you in a soft tone, eyes fluttering shut.

There was a pause before Katsuki's voice filled your ears.

"I love you too, Y/n."

"Really?" You teased with a sly smirk.

Then, what happened next shocked you. Katsuki moved so that he was facing the front of you, causing your eyes to peel open again. Then, his soft hands cupped your cheeks and he begun to lean in closer.

Warm breath hit your lips and Katsuki's eyes darted down towards them, your eyes doing exactly the same.

No words needed to be exchanged. All that was needed were actions of pure affection.

Soon enough, warm lips were pressed up against yours, the feeling of utter euphoria coursing through your veins.

The male pulled away, a smirk playing at his lips.

"I do love you. Believe me?"

With a face now decorated in all shades of pink, all you were able to do was nod your head.

The rest of the day was spent with multiple games if hide and seek and ended up with tonnes of cuddles and kisses.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hiiii. i had some free time. you're welcomeeee~

how was this chapter? was it good? i put more effort in this chapter than the last one since i felt more motivated.

thanks for reading and thanks to the person who requested this oneshot!

love you!

author-kun.