✧~ Met you through gaming [request 24] ~✧

hdhdhdhd this book is getting so many views and votes, like wtf? i don't deserve any of this.

but thank you all so much. it's appreciated and it makes me happy that you all read what i write. i do hope you're enjoying this book so far. i do try my best.

anyways, thank you all again, and i hope you enjoy this chapter

anyways, thank you all again, and i hope you enjoy this chapter. ♡

this was requested by: _kookies-and-kream_. thank you~

summary/note: katsuki and you have been best friends online for awhile now and planned to meet up. the two of you trusted each other and were delighted to find out that you both lived in the same town. the two of you finally meet... ⚠️

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

"You were supposed to shoot him, you idiot!" You heard your online friend, Katsuki Bakugou yell down the microphone on his headphones

"Well I didn't see him!" You yelled back through your small microphone that was attached to your headphones. (im just writing that because i have headphones like these for when i game, which isn't very often, but still.)

"You're blind." Katsuki laughed which caused you to scoff.

"Yeah, I am. So blind that I somehow have way more kills than you." You informed with a smirk.

You heard him sigh in defeat then mumble, "Okay, fine."

"Just accept that I'm going to win this round." You chuckled, earning a fake dramatic gasp coming from Katsuki.

"Noooo, I must wiiiin!" Whined Katsuki. It was almost as if you could see him pouting.

The two of you stayed silent for a few moments, focusing on the game until you and Katsuki both managed to shoot the same person.

After cheering in success (since both of you had won the round against the other team), the both of you begun laughing with each other.

"You know, you're really fun, Y/n." Katsuki spoke which caused a small smile to light up on your face.