✧~ I like you! |Pt 2| ~✧

here's part 2 (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

It was the end of the day, and all lessons had finally finished

Much to your dismay, you'd be going on a blind date very soon.

Katsuki and you had been ignoring eachother the whole day ever since the small incident earlier on before lessons started. Katsuki wouldn't admit it, but he felt extremely guilty for comparing you to other people.

Whilst walking out of the classroom where you had your last lesson of the day, you heard your name being called out in the corridor leading to a few more classrooms.

Whipping your head to the side, you weren't surprised to see Mina beckoning for you to come over, excitement written all over her face as well as in her eyes.

With a sigh, you just shook your head and shuffled slowly over to where she was (which wasn't far from the classroom.)

"Y/n!" She greeted happily, slinging an arm round your shoulder as the two of you begun walking in the direction of the dorms.

"Hi, Mina." Was what you responded with, turning to face the pink haired girl with a huge grin on her face.

"So, are you ready?" Questioned Mina, eventually slipping her arm off of your shoulder.

"Of course I'm not." You panicked.

"Come on, Y/n! You must get over Katsuki~ maybe you will like this person!" She begged you, winking after.

A dry chuckle escaped your lips as you muttered, "Mina, you know that I only have feelings for Katsuki. No one else."

The girl beside you just groaned in annoyance. "If he keeps comparing you to people who he thinks is better than you, then why do you like him?"

"I don't know, I just do!" You explained, now facing away from Mina despite her desperate attempts to try and grab your attention again.

"Y/nnnn~" She sang, poking your cheek which had you scowling, eventually giving in as you sighed and turned to face her once again.

"What?" You asked her.

"Come to my dorm. We can get you ready." She informed.

"Can I not just go to my dorm and get changed?" You groaned.

"Nope~ we must do this properly, Y/n~ come on now." Mina sang and grabbed your hand before dragging you away all the way to her dorm.

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰
time skip...

Finally, you were ready and prepared (but not really) to go on your blind date.

Mina announced that she would take you to the destination of the date and make sure you get in okay.