✧~ Who are you? [request 18] ~✧

this was requested by: Ravenclaw_Fangirl07. thank you~

summary/note: katsuki and you have been childhood best friends for years. despite you going to different schools to him, the two of you just so happened to be neighbours. over the years, you and katsuki started becoming distant to the point where you both didn't see eachother anymore. one day, you saw him on tv at the u.a sports festival and rushed over to his house to see him once again after all of these years of being apart. unfortunately, as soon as the door opened... ⚠️

࿇ ══━━━━✥◈✥━━━━══ ࿇

Katsuki Bakugou and you had been very best friends ever since childhood

Katsuki Bakugou and you had been very best friends ever since childhood. The two of you would do absolutely everything together and share absolutely everything together. The two of you became inseparable.

Well, that was until your mother declared you would be moving house as well as go to different schools.

Katsuki and you used to be neighbours but that all changed when you were old enough to start school. So, you left despite yours and Katsuki's utter devastation of not being able to see eachother again.

Years flew by like the blink of an eye and you were training in a hero school to become... Well, a hero- just like everyone else wanted to be.

Unfortunately, over the years you and your childhood best friend grew apart and separated, not talking or seeing eachother again.

Sighing in attempt to get your thoughts off of the certain ash blonde male who had been invading your mind, you decided to go and get some fresh air (can't relate now. well, tbh, i never went out anyways-)

Stepping outside of your house, you smiled and breathed in the fresh air before closing and locking your front door.

Walking down your small set of steps leading to your front door, you sighed in content to yourself before looking up at the clear blue sky and the warm, bright sun that was smiling down at you.

Continuing to walk further, you passed a park filled with lots of little children squealing in happiness whilst playing with their friends or playing with their parents. You stopped in your tracks before looking at the children, your mind instantly thinking about you and Katsuki when you were younger.

↫flashback...

"Katsuki! Push me on the swings!" A small you yelled excitedly over to your best friend who had fluffy, blonde spiky hair and ruby red eyes.

"Okay, Y/n!" The said boy replied happily as he skipped over to you, a beaming smile on his face. He would always smile when he was with you.

As soon as you felt his hands on your back gently, you gripped onto the metal chains of the swing as he pushed you with all of the strength he had.

"You're flying just like All Might, Y/n!" Katsuki shouted to you in excitement. All Might was your of your favourite hero as well as inspiration.