✧~ Helping [request 38] ~✧

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ: ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ, ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪsʜɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴡʜɪʟsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴜsʙᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ, ʜᴇʟᴘɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜᴇʀ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀɪᴏᴅ.

ɢᴇɴʀᴇ: ғʟᴜғғ ♡

ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ: Ravenclaw_Fangirl07. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Katsuki Bakugou was sat at home, playing video games on the TV. This was quite common for the male on his days off since he didn't really have much to do. Sure, he had a loving partner and a teenage daughter, but the two were able to take care of themselves.

It was just Katsuki and his daughter at home since you were away at work, dealing with villains; as usual. The ash blonde didn't really have anything planned today, so he just decided to take things as they came.

"Dad!"

A yell of horror suddenly rung through his ears. Swiftly placing his controller down, the ash blonde stood up in one quick motion, then rushed over to where he heard the yell. It was from the bathroom.

Once there, he gently knocked on the door. "(Daughter's name), what's wrong?"

"It's embarrassing!" The girl squeaked out from the other side of the door.

This caused Bakugou to raise an eyebrow. "What's embarrassing, kid? Come on, you know you can tell me anything."

It was silent for a few moments before the male stood outside could just about make out a soft sigh.

"I- Um..."

"Come on, don't be afraid to tell me. I need to know what's wrong, kid."

(Daughter's name) hesitated for a few seconds, mentally debating with herself if she should tell her father or not. It was very embarrassing for her as she didn't really want to talk to her father about this topic.

"I-I... I started my... Period." The girl finally spluttered out, voice coming out as a quiet whisper. However, Katsuki heard it as clear as day.

His eyes grew wide and his mouth dropped open. What was he supposed to do? He had no experience whatsoever with this type of thing.

"Um..." Was all he managed to reply with.

"Um? Is that all you have to say!? Are you going to help me or what!?" A scream of anger came from the other side of the bathroom door, shocking Katsuki.

"Okay, I'll help you. What do you need...?" Grumbled the girls father.

"You know what I need! I'm not telling you since it's embarrassing!" (Daughter's name) responded.

Bakugou sighed then mumbled, "Hang on. I'll be back in a second."

With that being said, the ash blonde advanced towards the stairs where he climbed up them until he reached the top. Once there, he walked into yours and his shared bedroom. You kept pads just in case (Daughter's name) started her period. Today was her lucky day.