▪︎Not agree to marriage▪︎

(A/N ; This is how they look in this story

(A/N ; This is how they look in this story. plz Imagine them as you read this story.)

☆▪︎☆▪︎☆

The wind breeze along with the leaves. The rose petal are everywhere on the floor. The violin music hope to On the romantic mode. The gentleman are wear suits and coat along with their wife who wear white long frocks with extra fragrance to light up the function.

The so called god gift kids are playing on the floor with throwing the rose petal on the air, their giggles sound make others happy too. The whole church was decorated with flowers. The main area are decorated with tulips, rare but beautiful .

"Is every one arrived?" Mr.park asked his wife while took a glance at his wrist watch that shows 9:00 Am. Mrs.Park smiled while corrected her husband's tie "On the way.." she said while correcting her hair which was falling on her eyes.

"Did you check on him?" Mr.Park asked as her smile fade away in slow "I don't know, I don't wanna make him angry....not today too" her voice slowed at the end of the sentence.

"Don't be Hana. You know he is soft" Mr.Park assured her she nodded weekly while walked to the side room. She stand at the front of the door while hesitantly knocked and got no answer as usual

She sighs before opened the door to peek and walked in slowly close the door behind it. She was looked around the room, there was no one in the room. "Jimin?" she called and hoping for response but got nothing. When she about leave but paused at the foot taps sound.

Then there's a guy who lay on the side couch one leg on the head of the couch another one hanging on the floor while tapping and swinging the foots on the floor playfully

Mrs.Park sighed and walked to the boy who closed his eyes "Jimin! come out, your dad is waiting outside" She politely said not so harsh, not raising the loud voice too while she shows as much as smile possible.

The called boy slowly opened his eyes straight glare at women who smiled at him. His playful feet stopped and he drag his body to sat on the couch lazily.