Him:" sorry sir we take orders from our boss, we'll stand back when he tells us to "

Me:" fine stay here then "

Mapholoba:" sibusiso mbatha, old money famous mbatha family? "

Me:" yes sir "

Mapholoba:" how do you know these people? "

Me:" I work with them, lets go inside "

Him:" who did you piss off mbuso? "

Me:" I have no idea unless him sending some of his men to watch over me connects with that guy who claims lungi is his "

Him:" it might be, you need to call him and find out what happend, lets go to my study " we get in the house and lungi is in her room. I take my phone and call sbusiso

Sbusiso:" Mnguni, I was expecting your call but not this soon "

Me:" Shandu KaNdaba, why didn't you tell me you're sending your men to watch me fool?  "

him:" only you would call me that, you're still the same asshole I know " we laugh

Me:" how are you? "

Him:" I'm working hard but hey, how's the soon to be mrs "

Me:" you know everything don't you, what's going on man? "

Him:" dude you fucked up, you fucked up big time "

Me:" what did I do? "

Him:" there's a price on your head "

Me:" who wants me dead? "

Him:" it's the brother of the man you killed "

Me:" what man? "

Him:" the man who wanted to buy your pregnant fiancee "

Me:" how did he find out it was me? "

Him:" I don't know but someone let it slip, who were you with when you went to kill the guy? "

Me:" I was alone "

Him:" man think, you told someone and that someone told him "

Me:" other than my in-laws my friends "

Him:" then one of your friends betrayed you "

Me:" I never told them the name of the guy "

Him:" but you told them the details, one of them figured it out and told the guy in exchange for money "

Me:" who is he exactly? "

Him:" he's a nobody but apparently he hired a guy to take you out who's a trained killer man and works for the government"

Me:" you mean he wants me dead so he can take luh away from me? "

Him:" yes apparently they were going to have her as their slave but then you came and changed everything "

Me:" I'm not afraid of him, let them all come and I'll deal with them "

Him:" I know you have your own team but sending some of my men will help '

Me:" you can help me by sending your men to hear what's the word out there, as for the killer and brother leave it to me "

Him:" I'll do that but let me know if you need anything "

Me:" I'll do that, thanks brother for looking out for me "

Him:" just returning the favour, did your brother inlaw enjoy his date at our resturant? "