Blush // Tickle fight

(Again, the newsies live version)
(Short)

Mush sat on the couch on his phone, it was the weekend and he had nothing else to do. When Blink came back from work."Hey babe." Mush greeted, not looking up from his phone. Blink smiled and put his bag down to join his boyfriend. Mush put his phone down to give his baby full attention as Blink sat on his lap, with knees either side of him. "How was your day?" Mush asked,
Blink shrugged, "I work at a library so not much happened I guess, but I did forget to check on the sci-fi section, but I think I'm fine."
Mush chuckled, he sat up to kiss Blinks forehead, "I'm glad your back, it's been boring without you."
Blink smiled, "What do you want to do?"
Mush thought, "Movie?"
"Sounds good! Queen of Katwe?"
"Uhhh- we've already watched that."
"But we didnt finish it."
"I dont really like it to be honest." Mush admitted,
Blink gasped "Its so good, it has emotions and everything, we are watching it."
"Let's watch a marvel movie instead." Mush laid back down.
Blink pouted but Mush ignored him, so Blink started tickling Mush's side, which made him jult up.

Mush instantly pinned down Blink in respond, "Heyheyhey, dont start something you'll regret." Blink grinned, but was a little scared. Mush had his wrists in one hand, so the other was free. And Mush started tickling Blink's neck. Blink laughed a little but tried not to, because he was very ticklish. He squirmed a little "Bahabe-" he tried to say in cute tone so Mush would let him go but Mush just laughed in response. Not being able to hold it in Blink squealed, which made Mush burst out laughing, Blink gave in "Stohop!" So Mush stopped and let Blink go.

Mush was then whacked with a pillow as he couldn't stop laughing from the squeal, "That was so cute!" He admitted. While he was distracted, Blink tried to strike again going for his sides again. But Mush grabbed his wrists and looked at him in the eyes. Blink laughed nervously "Okokok!"
"I told you not to start anything you'll regret." Mush let go of him, and got up and walked away. Blink was on high alert, he looked around the room, it's like Mush just disappeared. He chuckled nervously, "Ok, not funny." No response. So he slowly made his way to the bedroom, "Baby? Are you there?" It was almost like a scary movie, Blink made his way to Mushs bed, when he felt somebody throw him and tackle him to the bed.

Mush started scribbling Blink's stomach in random pattern and placing ticklish kisses all over his neck. Blink helplessly squealed and tried to get away, "Just say I won." Mush smirked, but Blink shook his head. So Mush started tickling his chest and stomach, and Blink instantly tried to kick him off "Okokok! You win! Just stop!" So Mush stopped and started kissing his neck softly as Blink caught his breath. They both started laughing at the childishness.

Since they were in bed, they might aswell have a cuddle. They laid down.
Mush hummed "My twicklish wittle bwaby." He teased in a baby tone,
But Blink could only see his chance. He struck his hands on Mushs sides. And this time Mush cant go anyway so he splutters. "I got you!" Blink smirked, but Mush had his hands on his ribs and used his thumb to tickle his boyfriends armpits, which made Blink shoot his arms to his sides, once again, squealing. Mush cant stop laughing, "No I got you." Blink giggled helplessly, "Bahabe- noho! AH- MUSH IM GONNA FALL!" Blink was slipping off the bed. Mush gasped and instantly stop laughing to catch him, because Blink was super close to falling. "HOLY-"
They looked at eachother, and burst out laughing, Mush pulled Blink back up, "Ok, no more tickling, we both know I win."
Blink nodded, and kissed him. "I think I learnt my lesson... I love you though."
"I love you too..."