Besties Headcannons

Idk why I named it that but here are some platonic newsies hc:

Tommy, Jojo and Henry are a trio. Only because I can't get over them all dancing together in Carrying the banner and also Jojo always being next to, close to or touching Henry, they are definitely besties, and Tommy is always close. I've thought about this, and I definitely don't think Tommy minds Henry and Jojo are alittle closer  they never leave him out of things and they definitely love him, it's just Henry has trouble opening up and Jojo has always been the only person he's comfortable talking about his feelings with.

Finch, Mush, Ike and Mike are alittle group aswell. With Finch and the twins 'prankster' nature and Mushs 'idiot' nature, they all get into their little shenanigans. In all seriousness, the twins struggled to trust others when they came to the lodging house, scared that someone was going to try and separate them, but Finch was their first friend and Finch was already very close to Mush. Mush and Mike dated but even after they broke up that didn't stop them from being best friends.

Race and Albert, obviously, the most chaotic duo. Albert was the first Newsies after Race to come to the lodging house who was the same age as Race and they instantly hit it off. Albert shared a room with his older brothers, but Race used to sleep over when they were younger, now Albert's dad loves Race and always asks how he's doing.

Henry and Sniper grew up together, and Henry has always had a crush on him but it never went anywhere until their teen years. When he was in school, Sniper would show his notes to Henry and let him help with his homework, because Henry was really upset he couldn't go to school.

Blink and Sniper are very close, besties aswell, that's why they scab together, you see the Delanceys pushing Sniper back to Blink like "Get your dumbass friend." They are both just huge nerds.

Spot considers Hotshot as his best friend but will never say it to his face. Despite his height, Spot is alittle older than Hotshot and when Hotshot came int to lodging house, he was shorter than Spot, since Spot wasn't the leader of Brooklyn yet, he took leadership of Hotshot, bossing him around, and Hotshot didn't mind, he was just happy he had a friend. Now, even though he's twice his size, Hotshot still respects Spot as his leader, as well as his first and best friend.