Chapter 94

HOURS LATER

I reached a facility and looked around. TRIAD INDUSTRIES was seen on the front gate before tore it open and walked into the building. Every guard I came face-to-face with ended up dead on the floor, until I reached an elevator and waited patiently inside. The doors slid open and I walked inside to find a man facing Landon had thrown a knife over a railing. I snapped my fingers and watched as the knife changed course and flew into my hand. The man turned around and looked at me. "Hi. How you doing?" I asked waving my fingers with a smile. "Stiles!" Landon shouted. "Yeah. Yeah. Don't get your knickers in a knot." I said walking to the man. "My sister would like her boy toy back." I told him before slamming a fist into his face snapping his neck on impact. He dropped to the floor in front of me as I looked to Landon. "This is the guy that kidnapped you? Seriously?" I asked pointing to the man as I looked at Landon, putting my weight on my left leg. "Stiles! Look out!" He shouted pointing behind me. I turned around in time to see a headless being with whip of bones. "Let me guess...Headless Horseman?" I asked pointing at him. He cracked the whip slinging it at me. I grabbed the whip and pulled him to me before kicking him the stomach sending him to the floor. "If you actually wanted to take me. You should have had a lot more than a whip." I told it. I looked at Landon. "Lan...Take notes." I told him before grabbing the horseman and slamming him into the wall. It lashed out, smacking its arm into my chest and surprisingly sent me across the room. I got to my feet with a smirk climbing out the new hole in the wall. "Now that's more like it." I said speeding towards it evading and dodging the horseman's attacks. I grabbed a pole and thought for a moment. "You just won't die, will you?" I asked after stabbing it the chest multiple times. "The head! To kill the horseman, you kill the head! Yes!" Landon shouted. I looked at the monster. "Thanks for the tip." I stated before swinging the rail into the monster. I kicked it back before it revealed its decapitated head. I kicked the head and it flew into the air falling into Landon's hands. "Ew!" He exclaimed. The horseman looked to Landon wanting to get its head back. It stormed to Landon. "Nik!" Lan shouted. He threw the head to me. I readied the pole and swung it into the side of the head with my supernatural strength. The impact crushed its skull before the head exploded like a grenade splattering me with blood. I breathed heavily dropping the pole to the ground. I looked at Landon. "That was really gross." I told him. "Well...isn't this a nice reunion?" A man asked. I turned around to find the man standing back up rubbing his neck.

"Man! I thought I killed you." I told him. "Do you really think that neck snap was gonna kill me?" He asked. "Uh...yeah. Hence why I did it you dumbass." I answered. He grabbed the horseman's whip and cracked it. He threw it at my neck. It wrapped around me before quickly jerking my head to the right with a loud crack. "OH NO YOU DON'T!!!" The Nogitsune stated. My eyes opened and walked to the man. "Hi." I said grabbing the collar of this jacket and throwing him back. "Stiles!" A girl called out. I looked around before looking at the pit. Remember when we talked about the whole time thing? "Uh...no?" The fox answered. I snapped my fingers time slowed around me. I walked over to the man and snapped his neck again before knocking out Hope. I walked to Landon and snapped his neck before searching his pockets and grabbing his phone. I opened his contacts and sighed. "Want to tell me what you're planning?" The fox asked. Making things right. "Please don't be doing what I think you're doing." The fox stated. I'm doing what you think I'm doing. "Are you sure? Think of the consequences. Nothing good will come out of this, Niklaus." The fox explained. I know...but I got nothing to live for anymore. I deleted my contact information from Landon's phone and left Josie a voicemail. "Hey Jo...by the time you get this...Things will be different....You won't remember me. But I want you to remember something. Remember our first kiss. Remember how I saved you. Remember how you saved me...Remember...that I love you, Saltzman." I said before hanging up the phone and leaving a note on his phone. 'Make good by her, Landon. ~ S.M.' I put the phone in his hand before looking over at the man that was waking up. "Again? Really? Neck snap?" He asked holding up the knife before throwing it into the pit. The pit started to bubble before I sped to the man. "Guess I'll take you with me." I said grabbing his throat and lifting him in the air. "That way nobody will remember either of us. And I'm happy with that." I said with a smirk before jumping over the railing into the pit bringing the man with me. The black consumed the two of us. Before everything went black and silent. My last thought remained on Josie. Goodbye, Josie.