Chapter 36

We have nothing from this guy. All he's been doing is dancing around the truth annoying the hell out of me. My dad had to drag me out of the room just so I wouldn't kill him. "I think...you should take a breather. If we learn anything new then I will tell you. For now. Just...stay out and let me handle it." He said before leaving. I let out a shout of frustration slamming a fist into the wooden wall next to me as I headed down the hall.

HOURS  LATER

I sat in my room in silence. "That's it. I'm bored." I said before leaving the room to head back downstairs. I entered the cell area. I found Dad with his hybrid eyes and blood at his mouth as he held the Necromancer in the air by his throat. "Dad?!" I exclaimed. Dad snapped his attention over to me. "Stiles." He stated his eyes reverting back to normal. "What are you doing?" I asked him looking over at him and Hope. "Getting information." Hope said. "How is this any different than what I was doing?" I asked. "You don't need to have a this kind of thing in your soul. You can't add more dark power to the fox within you." Dad said. "Riiight. Of course not. So...why exactly does Hope get to do this?" I asked again. "Because I don't happen to be a demon-possessed Chimera that can potentially destroy the entire planet." Hope answered. I let out a low growl as my eyes shone bright fiery orange. "It doesn't matter. The bloody idiot won't bloody talk." Dad said dropping the being to the floor. "He might not want to talk..." I asked uncrossing my arms and walking over to the magical being. I grabbed his head and peered into his eyes. "...But he didn't say anything about mind penetration." I added before looking up at the others. Dad looked over at Hope before looking back at me. He pushed out his lower lip before smirking. "No. He did not." He stated. 

I stood behind the Necromancer while Hope and Dad stood before him. "Are you sure you can do this?" Hope asked me. "Of course not. But I'm not gonna tell you that." I told her. I furrowed my eyebrows and squinted my eyes looking away, realizing what I said. "Forget I told you that." I said pointing at her. Hope smiled nodding her head. "Nah. I'm never gonna let you live this down." She said. "Great." I muttered sarcastically before Dad compelled the Necromancer to let me enter his mind. "See ya in a minute." I said before winking. My eyes closed and I fell into a world of darkness.