Chapter 46

K   L   A   U   S

"So...you're back." Bekah stated giving me a hug. "I can't say the same thing for Elijah or Hayley. But...One good thing came from this. The Hollow is gone. I'm back to normal...well...not that it matters anymore. I've lost more than I can handle." I explained taking a seat in a room of books. "Mr. Mikaelson...I'm Landon." A curly haired boy introduced himself. "Ah...the mysterious boy that started this entire monster apocalypse." I said. He pursed his lips. "It's not his fault, Dad. He...had no idea what he was doing." Hope told me. "What do you mean he didn't know what he was doing?" Marcel asked crossing his arms. "He doesn't remember stealing the knife...or the urn...he just finds it in his possession." Hope explained. I furrowed my eyebrows getting to my feet. I stood before him. "You care for her?" I asked him. "Very." He answered. "You hurt her...you better believe...I will reign terror upon you that hasn't been seen in centuries." I threatened. "Dad!" Hope exclaimed. "Sorry." I said with a sigh. "It still doesn't feel real." Kol voiced. "I know. you and your brother were the best of us." Rebekah told Hope. Hope dropped her head and sniffled. Alaric came running into the room. "Uh...Stiles is gone." He stated. "Yeah. We got it, hunter." Kol spat. "No...I mean...his body. It's missing." Alaric restated. My eyes widened. "What are you talking about? How does a body just up and go missing?" Davina asked him. Hope let out a small gasp. "He isn't dead." She whispered. I looked at her with furrowed brows a bit confused. I reached a conclusion. "You have any idea where he may have went?" I asked Alaric. "I searched the entire school. The only places I haven't searched are the woods, the old mill, and Mystic Falls." Alaric explained. "I can perform a location spell." Davina suggested. "In the meantime, I'll search the Square." I voiced. "I'll help you." Marcel said. "I'm coming with you." Hope said. "Actually...Hope. I prefer if you searched the woods with your Aunt Bekah and Uncle Kol." I told her. "What can we do?" A woman asked. Each of us turned to the door of the room. Freya and Keelin stood in the doorway. They walked to Hope and gave her a hug. Freya immediately gave me a hug. "I thought you were gone." She said. "So did I." I told her returning the embrace. "But right now. My son...is missing." I stated. "What do you need me to do?" Freya asked. "You two can search the Old Mill." I told her. Freya and Keelin nodded their heads. "Alaric...why don't you tell whoever the students...you trust to keep an eye out for Stiles." I suggested. "MG, Kaleb, and Rafael are already on it." He answered. "Let's go find my son." I said. I looked at Marcel. He nodded. We disappeared out of the room.

K  O  L

W  O  O  D  S

"Who would have thought...that we would be meeting up this way?" I asked walking with Bex and Hope. "I've been meaning to ask...how's life as a human?" I asked her. "Well...I may not be a superpowered bitch anymore...but that doesn't mean I can't put up a fight." She answered with a smirk stepping over a log. "Never said you couldn't." I stated. "Also...Hope...before Nikky...you know...how was he with the demons?" Bekah asked her. "Not so well. He's got his Dad's temper and whenever got angry...he looked something straight out of a comic book. He would be on fire, he'd have flaming tails, black smoke would come off him, and he almost...seemed like an entirely different person." Hope explained. "Bloody hell." Rebekah exclaimed. "Do you smell anything?" Hope asked me. I stopped walking and took in a breath. "I've got nothing." I said shaking my head. My phone rang. "You have anything?" Klaus asked. "Not yet. You?" I answered. "Nothing." He breathed. "Hope thinks he may be cloaking himself." I told him. "No...he's not hiding himself. Someone else is." Klaus pointed out. "What do you mean?" I questioned. "Nik is smart. He knows how to handle himself. But where do you think he gets most of his knowledge on surviving?" Klaus asked. "Maybe it's genetic." I guessed. "The fox." He said. "Hey...that was Davina. She said that we'll never be able to find." Marcel stated. "What do you mean?" Klaus asked him. "We'll never find him...because he never left. He's still at the school." Marcel answered. "We'll meet you there." I said hanging up. "What happened?" Hope asked. "He never left the school." I told them. I grabbed Rebekah and put Hope on my back. "This is the one and only time I'm doing this." I pointed out before speeding back to the school.