Chapter 86

S   T   I   L   E   S

After a while, I made my way back to the school and stood in the assembly hall where I found Hope and Landon dancing with each other. Josie was dancing with Penelope. I smelled something familiar nearby. I looked out the window to see a face from the past. My eyes flashed orange before I furrowed my brows and glared. His face made my blood boil. Made me grit my teeth. My hands curl tightly into white-knuckled fists. And physically quake in fury. Not many people could do that to me. Only three. And one of them...happens to be here...at this school. His very presence triggering every rage-inducing thing inside me. Him. HIM! Roman...Roman Sienna. The murderer. He was talking to Alaric before he paused a moment and looked to his left into the school window and made eye contact with me. The school started to rumble slightly as I slowly stepped towards the window. Champagne glasses fell to the wooden floor shattering and the chandelier hanging from the ceiling trembled. I absent-mindedly walk down the stairs and headed to the door. I was stopped by Josie, Hope, Lizzie, and Penelope. "Nik. Think about what you're doing. Stop. You're scaring everyone." Hope whispered. "I don't care." I snarled keeping my glare on Roman outside. "Stiles. I thought we talked about this. Roman was forced to it. He's different now. He's not the same person." Hope stated. My attention snapped down to her. "Are you insane?! HE is NOT a different person!" I growled aiming a finger at Roman before I pushed passed the four witches. "Excuse us for one moment." Lizzie announced. "He's a bit...bipolar sometimes." Lizzie voiced before Alaric showed up and looked at me. "Stiles. Enough. You're making a scene." He whispered. "Why is he here?" I snarled. "Who?" He asked. "Roman." I answered. Alaric looked over his shoulder at the vampire who was watching. Roman's eyes widened as he looked over at me. I growled before breaking free from the witches and hunter. "Stiles! Stop!" Alaric shouted grabbing my wrists. I broke free and pressed my hand to his chest before shoving him away. I stormed towards Roman who started to backstep away from me fearfully. "ROMAN!!!" I shouted. He spun on his heels and ran. I slowly sped into a jog before breaking into a full run after him into the empty woods.

Two blurs flew passed me before smacking into me. I tumbled across the ground. I slowed to a stop snapping my head up to find Marcel and Dad standing side by side. "I have to say, Marcellus. Does he look well to you? He looks a little heated at the moment." Dad stated. "I think he needs to cool down." Marcel said before speeding to me and grabbed me pinning me to a tree. "You need to calm down." He snarled. I yelled out struggling to break free. I lashed out and slapped Marcel in the side of the head before turning around and kicking him in the gut, sending him soaring into dad. "Nik. Stop." Dad told me. "I'll stop...when he's dead. Permanently." I rasped before raising my hands into the air. The two vampires were lifted off the ground before having their necks snapped and impaled by tree branches. I sped after Roman with a guttural roar as my teeth turned to fangs and my vision became scarlet red. My sense of smell picked up on the murderer before I spontaneously changed direction and went left, going deeper into the woods.