Chapter 79

N   O   G   I   T   S   U   N   E

I was consumed with rage as the Hellhound reverted back into Stiles. A gaping hole was in his stomach. I let out a scream of rage as I climbed out of Stiles' body trembling with fury. My black soulless eyes glowing bright yellow-green. Black tendrils lashing around me. The Beast looked at me and started to roar before I appeared in front of it in a blink of an eye and slammed my fist into its face. The Beast flew back as a blur of black as I stormed towards it as a flash of orange light occurred to my left. The Kasai stood by me, its nine tails swishing around. "You killed the only thing that was good on this planet. You're gonna pay for it....with your life!" I shouted. I threw multiple hits into the Beast as the Kasai helped me. I beat the Beast into the ground as it cried out. Its blood splattered my white suit and pale fists. My punches dug it deeper into the ground. I was yanked off by the Kasai. "Enough! You've done enough!"It shouted. "No...I haven't." I raged. I grabbed the Beast's throat to end it when a bloody hand grabbed my wrist. "He said...that's enough!" A shaky voice said with glowing violet eyes. "Stiles?" I asked. "I'm the son of the Original Hybrid. It'll take a lot more to kill me for all time." He growled shoving my hand away. He looked down at the Beast. "As for you...that's another story." He snarled going up in flames growing in size. "DESTINY HAS ME KILLING YOU!!! NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!! SO....LEAVE...ME...AND MY....FRIENDS! ALONE!!" Stiles raged slamming his claws into the Beast and exploding. The blast of fire incinerated the Beast reducing him to nothing but ash. Stiles seethed before returning to normal. He was breathing heavily. He turned around and looked at me and the Kasai. The two of us retreated back inside of him with a smile.

S   T   I   L   E   S

I looked around before Josie ran into me throwing her arms around me. She pressed her lips to mine before I pulled away at the sound of a throat clearing. I looked over to see Derek standing a few feet away awkwardly. "Derek!" I said recognizing my ex-boyfriend. I ran to him embracing him. He scoffed with a smile as returned the hug. "It's good to have you back, Spaz." He said recalling his nickname for me. I looked at him with that infamous annoyed Stiles look. He chuckled. "So..." I said looking down at my lack of clothes. "We're out in the woods...we just fought an ancient monster alongside a Hellhound. And...I'm naked. Did I miss anything?" I stated. The sound of panting was heard. I looked over to see Alaric running over. "What happened? What I miss?" He asked out of breath holding a gun. "We won. I killed it." I said. "I missed it?!" He asked. "Yeah." I said. "SON OF A BITCH!!" He yelled. "Uh...hate to break your little tantrum...but uh...can I get some clothes?" I asked.