Suddenly, a tear slid down her eye, traveling to her chin and slowly falling onto the ground. That's when she heard her phone beeping for a text. She immediately wiped her tear and grabbed the phone from the pocket of her jeans. 

It was... Mr. Min? 

Mr. Min:

Mia did you get in safely? Are you okay?

She smiled right away at the unexpected message she just recieved. 

Mia:

Yes Mr. Min I got in!

She got up from the piano and adjourned the room full of tragic memories that could crash her heart in a snap of a second. 

The phone rang again and grabbed her attention.

Mr. Min: 
I will be there at 8, is it okay?

The man reassured her about the time and the girl typed her final answer.

Mia:

Yes Mr. Min. It's perfect!

_________________________________________
A few minutes before the clock hands land on the number eigth the door of their house fell open revealing an exhusted Jungkook entering. 

"Mia! I am home..." He said letting go of some bags on his hands right next to the main door. His sister appeared on the stairs with a smile. 

"Hey! Where were you?" She asked fixing her ponytail. "I was out to take care of some things... Are you okay? How was school?" He asked leaving his keys on top of the table next to the door. "Good... I need to take care of some things... If someone rings the door is Mr. M-" She said and then remembered. 

"Yoongi, My friend.." She corrected herself and Jungkook narrowed his eyebrows. 

"Mmhm.. Okay>.." 

Mia ran inside her parent's room to light some candles with some distingtive aroma and fix some extra details. The thing she didn't know was that Mr. Min just rang the bell of their household. Jungkook was the one to open instead of her. 

"Hi?" He said as soon as she saw the man standing on the doormat. 

"Hello... I am... Yoongi!" He said timidly but Jungkook immediately formed a smile out of enthousiasm. "Oh! Mia's friend from school!" He announced and Yoongi was trying to comprehend. 

"Friend?" He asked and Jungkook scratched the back of his neck. 

"Aren't you friends? Mia told me!" He said and Yoongi got the memo a little late. he stiffened holding his back on his one hand even tighte now. 

"Oh Yes... We... We are friends..." He tried to cover up for the girl and Jungkook made him some space so he can enter. At the exact same moment Mia walked down the stairway quite shocked. Jungkook was not supposed to open the door.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" She approached the two of the boys quite anxious. 

"I was talking to your friend... He seems cool..." He said and the girl immediately blushed. "Hi Mia..." Yoongi finally said something not to draw attention to them. "Hi Mr. M-" She was about to talk formally amd Mr. Min was about to face palm his forehead. 

"Yoongi..." She corrected herself in a fast pace and smiled. Then she titled towards Jungkook. "Me and Yoongi are going to practice now... Okay?" She said and grabbed Yoongi from the shirt tightly. She literally dragged him to the room with the piano and closed the door. 

She noticed that her hand was still on her shirt and immediately let go off him. "I am so sorry Mr. Min..." She apologized actually feeling a little guilty. Yoongi saw the big piano and slowly sat on its stool. 

"Your brother seems outgoing..." He said and carefully his fingers trailed down every note. 

"Yes he is..." The girl sat right next to him on the piano and watched him playing so immersed. Suddenly, he titled his head but without quiting his song. He was still playing. 

"You are not..." He pointed out and the girl nodded. Her fingers started playing the piano as well accompanying his sad melody. "I know..." She giggled until both of them finished a song together. 

After the song came to an end Yoongi found strength to look at her in the eyes. 

"So which song would you like to prepare for the contest?" He asked unaware of the girl's preferation.

"I always wanted to learn how to play 'Summer' by vivaldi!" She announced and Mr. Min scoffed surprised. "You are joking, right?" He was not able to believe what she just asked him. 

"No... I am not..."

"It's a really challenging song..." He supported. 

"But you know how to play it." The girl said without putting it into some thought. Mr. Min narrowed his eyebrows. "How would you know that?" He asked and the girl gulped. Oh no! She forgot that he doesnt know her spying on him. 

At least that's what she thought. 

"I-I assumed... Was my assumption correct?" The girl asked and Yoongi scoffed. She is unbelievable he thought. She escaped so easily. 

"Yes! I indeed know how to play this song... But... I was playing the piano from when I was 5! Plus I am your teacher..." He said and the girl v=brought her hands together. 

"Please Mr. Min... It's my favourite song..." She almost pleaded him but the boy could not say no for a reason. he just went with it. "Fine... Let's try it..." He lastly said.