Me:" I'll never do that mom please, you are my parents and I love you. You're my real blood and I want to help you please, you know I can "

Her:" I don't believe you thami, you love that girl like she's your real sister "

Me:" that's because I didn't know she wasn't my real sister but now I do and I'm choosing my family. I want to help you please "

Her:" ok I'll tell you but please don't tell anyone thami my child, you are my only hope now "

Me:" I promise I wont, tell me "

Her:" we are at Newcastle but we are might leave tonight or tomorrow morning, so get here before 6pm "

Me:" ok give me your address "

Her:" no, when you get here call me and I'll tell you where to meeet me "

Me:" Ok mom " she hangs up and I sigh shaking my head.

I take the bag I came with and get in the car and drive to newcastle. I really want to hate them for the things they did but I can't because they are my parents. They deserve to be forgiven and given a second chance because they are humans and they mistakes and they are not perfect.

One day you wake up and learn disturbing things your parents did and then you don't know how to feel because it doesn't sound like they are capable of doing all those things and it's hard for me to believe them, that's why I want to hear from them what really happend and what is going on. Mbuso has been leaving me messages and calling. I blocked his numbers, lungi's numbers, simphiwe and uncle victor's because to me, sims and uncle victor betrayed their family and supported strangers. So they mean nothing to me at all. I won't abandon my parents, I'm going to give them the benefit of doubt and hope for the best and two hours later I'm in newcastle then call mom.

Her:" you are already here? "

Me:" yes, I'm at the mall's parking lot "

Her:" send me your location and I'll be there and don't get out of the car and lock it thami "

Me:" ok " that's weird. I send her my loction then wait for her.

Ten minutes later someone tries to open my door and I look up and it's some lady I don't know and she looks beautiful. She knocks on the window and I just look at her wondering what the hell she wants.

Her:" open the door thami " what?

Me:" mom? " that's my mom?, she knocks om the window again and I unlock the door, she gets in and I look at her shocked. My mom looks like someone I don't know and if I were to see her walking somewhere, I wouldn't be able to tell its her.

Me:" what did you do to yourself? "

Her:" I had no choice thami, my past is catching up with me " she starts crying and I hug her.

Me:" don't cry mom I'm here now "

Her:" it's not okay, everything is just a mess. Things were not suppose to be like this. This is not the life I wanted for myself thami I swear " she cries again and I just hold her.

Me:" mom let's get out of here, where do you live "

Her:" here in town lets go, I'll direct you " I look at my mom still shocked. Whoever did her cosmetic surgery did everything to make them unrecognisable, new nose full cheecks, eyes, her ears....whole face and body and she now looks like a stranger but my mom. She directs me and we go to some almost warn down houses, a place where poor white people live and we stop outside some house. We get out of the car and get in the house and I'm shocked that my parents live like this, they live in the slums...wow, this I never thought I will see, them in this kind of situation knowing how extravagent they are?, It is totally confusing and crazy.