I hear Mbuso shouting for madlamini and she responds somewhere in the house then I don't hear what he's asking her and it gets quiet for a while then I feel him behind him....his smell and I almost freeze. He stands next to me real close and he smells really nice.

Him:" I was looking for you. Why aren't you in bed? ' madlamini enters the kitchen goes to the pantry to cook for lunch.

Me:" I was hungry. " he sits down next to me, madlamini comes back and starts to cook pretending that we're not here and like she's not feeling the tension between us.

Her:" can I make you something mnumzane? "

Him:" no ma I'm fine. " his voice is deep and when he's angry or shouting it's very scary and sexy at the same time....God what is going on with me?.

Him: " do you need anything else she can make? " I shake my head no still looking at my food and not at him.

Him:" when you're done here come to my study, we still need to talk. " so you can hit me this time?.... no dude.

Me:" we can talk here, now. " I eat.

Him:"Lungi what did I say about you following my rules and instructions? "

Me:" I'm coming!" I roll my eyes

Him:" now. " he says firmly

Me:" thanks ma " I stand up and follow him to his study and I sit down opposite him.

Me:" what did you want to talk about? "

Him:" I don't like your tone and lose that attitude." I want to roll my eyes but I don't.

Me:" I'm listening "

Him:"I think you realised the times we've been intimate we didn't use any protection and so I'm just.... "

Me:" I'm on birth control and you're the only man I've slept with without a condom so don't worry I'm clean.....but are you? ' I think he's shocked that I asked him that.

Him:" of cos I'm clean. I'll bring my results from my doctor "

Me:" Good because my sister was and is a hoe so I hope u used a condom every time you fucked her. Is that all...can I go now?"

Him:" why are you on birth control if you weren't fucking anyone, or you lied to me?"

Me:" I didn't lie. I am because you never know who I might decide to fuck" I say glaring at him.

Him:" You take that back now!"

Me:" why?, you're fucking other people and God knows how many, so why can't I do the same?"

Him:" I swear luh if you dare let another man touch you I'll kill him first in front of you then you'll see what I'll do to you!" why do I believe?.

Me:" so you get to fuck other women and I'm suppose to take it and keep quiet?....no!. we have an open marriage right?, so it's fair if I also get a boyfriend" he stands up and comes towards me and I get up too. I'm tired of getting intimidated by this man.

Him:" You really like getting under my skin huh sweet?, I dare you to try that and you'll see what I'll do to this beautiful flawless skin you have. My hand is even twitching from wanting to spank you right here on my desk then fuck you senseless until the only thing you can feel, breath and think about is me. Your pussy will only get wet for me and no one else ". oh fuck I'm getting wet. why does hearing that turn me the fuck on?. God have mercy on me. he sees my chest rising and falling

Him:" you look so flushed right on. I bet if I put my fingers in your cunt I'll find it wet. it will clench on my fingers asking me fuck it, you want me to finger fuck you sweet and make that ache go away...you wanna come and scream my name?"