"Oh Kasie, tell me what happened. And who did you call?" Perrie asked me, she has been the best friend I had these past months. She like my sister. I cried even more, and she rubbed circle in my back. "Just let it all out now. Perrie is here for you."

"I...called...my mom..." I managed to say and hiccupped most of the time.

"Here drink some water and wipe your ears now." She handed me a glas of water. I drank it, sipping every last drop. Then she got a napkin and wiped my tears. I sighed,looked down. "All better now?" She asked, I nodded.

"Then... I asked if I could stay with you guys for Christmas. I was expecting a 'no' but she allowed me."

"That's great hun. What's wrong with that?" Perrie kissed me on the forehead. Hugging me closely.

"I'm not finished. Let me continue okay. When she said yes, I know something was up. I asked her, then she told me, that she still has to work. Her bosses won't let her leave yet. So she said she couldn't even pay a visit on Christmas. This is the first time that ths ever happened. And this was the only time of the year that I could see my mother. But clealy, I can't see her this year." I spilled everything out. Eventually I cried my self to sleep whie Perrie was cradling me.

I just want to forget about that call. And just believe that none of this happened.

--------------------------------------------

Perrie's P.O.V.

It was almost hours and the plane is almost to London. I can't wait to see my Zaynie.  But I feel slightly bad for Kasie. Her mom can't go see her on Christmas day. Well, One Direction and their girlfriends, will have to do then.

@zaynmalik: Can't wait to see you @PerrieEdwards xx

How sweet. Zayn decided to tweet me. He's so kind.

@PerrieEdwards: Aw! I can't wait too!! @zaynmalik xx <3

@NiallOfficial: Stop the Twitter PDA please :) @zaynmalik @PerrieEdwards

@zaynmalik: @NiallOfficial You're just jealous that I have a girlfriend :p

@Harry_Styles: Okay no more PDA and fighting :D @zaynmalik @NiallOfficial

@Louis_Tomlinson: I don't know about you guys, @Harry_Styles @NiallOfficial @zaynmalik ,but I can't wait to see my queen @EleanorJCalder :)) xx

@Real_Liam_Payne: I agree with you @Louis_Tomlinson I just wanna see my girl too!!

@DaniellePeazer hurry babe xx

@PerrieEdwards: Guys! Pick us up in an hour! We're just an hour away from London. See you there :) <3

I signed out of Twitter and looked out the cold window. It was snowing and you really see the cluds up here. That is one reason why I like it on planes. Like you're on top of the world. And everyone looks smaller by comparrison.

---------------------

"THANK YOU FOR RIDING WITH US TODAY. WELCOME TO LONDON. HAVE A GOOD DAY!" Said the flight attendant throught the speakers. It woke me up from my little snooze. I shook Kasie so she would wake up. She finally did.

"Huh?" She asked. She was clearly still tired.

"We're here now."

"Oh let's go then?"