Chapter 43: END.

Divya's POV

2 months later

I woke up feeling pressure on my abdomen when I glanced down I saw Aryan's head on my stomach and his hands around my thighs.

I sighed irritatedly at his ignorance and gently pried his hands away from me.

I winced as I moved my neck around. Sleeping on a sofa is as uncomfortable as sleeping on a chair. I rubbed my eyes and glanced at the clock in the hospital room and cursed that I had accidentally slept here last night and hadn't informed anyone at home.

Just as I reached for my phone Aryan groaned pulling away from me and looked up groggily.

"You did it again," I said glaring at him.

"What did I do, Amore?" He questioned innocently staring at me with a sleepy smile on his handsome face.

"If the staff here sees you on the ground with IV's on your arm and me sitting here comfortably they'll glare at me with that look. You can do all this stuff when you get back fit baby, just. . . just not now." I sighed rubbing my stomach.

"But you were so far from me and I wanted to be closer to you and our baby." He said placing a kiss on my stomach.

I sighed as I kissed his forehead and walked him to his bed.

"Don't you dare move from here until I come back, understood?" I said wiggling my finger at him.

He agreed but pouted as he asked where I was going.

"To play." I rolled my eyes as I made my way to the attached restroom.

"To play? In the restroom? Amore! I'm still here if you need ANY help." I heard him yell but I paid no heed as I slammed the door shut on his face. That should be answer enough.

I washed my face and rinsed to get rid of the rancid taste of vomit. I felt my head spin and clutched the counter as I puked my guts out. I just wanted to lie down and take a long long sleep.

"What happened, Amore? Are you not feeling well? Is it happening again?" I heard Aryan's worried voice from the other side.

"No, I'm fine. My head feels like it's going to burst through." I mumbled.

I heard him say something about calling the doctor and closed my eyes splashing water on my face again.

It's been 2 months since I had let Jacob rot in that coffin I'm fairly certain that his body has nothing but bones left by now. Aryan was not informed of anything aside from the burial of Borris and his daughter. I had broken every traffic rule drifted past every car as I speed to the hospital to see Aryan arguing with the nurses, persistent to see his 'wife'.

I had longed to see him talk again, smile again, I had prayed with every fiber in me for his safety for him to return to me. The moment his eyes fell on me, his dark eyes which always gave me warmth were glistening with unshed tears. His lips tremoring as he opened his arms for me. A sob broke out from me as I ran to him and clutched him so tight that he wouldn't ever be able to leave me.

I had peppered his face with kisses and hugged him bawling my eyes out.

"I see you did miss me a lot, Amore." The idiotic jerk I loved with all my heart had to ruin the moment but it didn't matter to me as I smiled through my tears.

"Tears don't look good on such beautiful eyes, Amore. They should shine with anything but tears." He rasped smiling as he wiped my tears away.

"I think you have become poetic after getting your head hit." I chuckled moving my thumb on his stubble.