Chapter 28: Love

Divya's POV

I slid my hand down the soft material of the dress I had on. My hair was curled and pinned in a wavy way and the bold yet classic red lipstick complemented with the champagne colour of the dress.

The garter belt on my thigh had a dagger clasped to it, it brushed with my leg reminding me of the danger lurking every moment.

"Are you done yet?" Kyla whined impatiently.

"Yeah, I'm coming." I called and took my clutch before getting out.

I gave Kyla a sheepish smile as I got out and walked downstairs with her.

There was nothing to deny that these girls were beauties with brains and rocked even if they were to be in a potato sack whereas I looked like the odd one in all of them.

Nicole believes that every person is beautiful in their own way. She says that as long as we hold our head high and walk with confidence we can rock even a sack of potato.

Kyla looked killer in her white dress which had a slit up to her thigh and a plunging neckline with a tinge of black on her dress made her look even deadlier.

On the way I saw Nina in kitchen gobbling the last piece of apple pie, she grinned when she saw us before cleaning her face and walking towards us with elegant steps, her teal coloured dress was short and classy.

When we reached downstairs we saw Alexa standing at the bottom of the stairs, tying Andrew's tie as he gazed at her with adoration.

Emma was dropped at her grandma's because taking her with us would not be a good idea.

"Are you girls done yet?" Vincent yelled impatiently.

"I've been standing here for so long, you are the stupid goose who didn't notice me." Kyla winked at me mischievously before glancing back at Vincent with a fake irritated look.

"Even though the wait is worth but damn you get beautiful as each day," Vincent said flirting with Kyla to which she just blushed and tucked her hand in his.

I averted my eyes feeling like I'm invading like a 5th wheel in these two couples just as I turned to Nina I saw Gabriel eating her face and I turned away frustrated with their shameless PDA.

I looked away just in time and saw Aryan making his way to me. I saw the way his muscules flexed as he walked over to me. His shirt strained on his broad chest. The white shirt had buttons open at the top showing his muscular chest, few stray strands of his hair brushed lightly against his forehead giving him a devilish look and with his dark eyes staring into mine, more like roaming around my body he looked like a complete meal.

"You look, gorgeous, Amore." He breathed in once he stood in front of me.

"You clean up good too." I nonchalantly gave him a once over before gazing into his darkened eyes with a smirk.

"Let's get going before I change my mind and take you back upstairs." He said huskily in my ear before dragging me out hurriedly and all the others followed.

The car ride was significantly quiet but it didn't bother me as it was comfortable. My phone kept buzzing continuously reminding me of Layla who had probably reached there. I messaged her that we were parking though we had just left. This should keep her silent for some time.

I heard light murmuring and glanced out from the tinted window. The mansion sparkled even from far. At each point and corner were guards, it would be hard if anyone tried to pass through this.