Chapter 11: Divya's Past.

{Divya's past}

I woke up to muffled sounds.

"We can't just let him help her, he's not on our side, Cain. He can handover the girl back to them." The first one said almost angrily.

"I know Uncle Jacob But Callum is my brother and anyway he is needed in this plan." So there were two people.

I was tied in a different room now, there were no windows just two doors and one of them didn't have a knob from inside, which I'm assuming is the only way into this room.

Smart.

The walls were dark colored and the paint was chipped. There was a closet next to the small bed in the corner which smelled a lot and was as hard as a rock.

The ropes tied around me were loose as if someone loosened them deliberately.

I took advantage of it and pulled them off me,
The moment I got up I instantly fell back on the chair due to my wobbly legs.

I held the chair as I got up and frantically looked around for anything, anything that could help me to get out of here.

All the drawers were empty, the closet had few pair of worn-out clothes. I went into the bathroom the sight of shower head reminded me that I had to take a bath, but I don't care if I stink it's good at least they won't touch me now. I'll have a nice and long shower when I go home.

The bathroom did not have even a mirror just a towel and a brush. I don't know what to do. Even the thought of mom and dad worrying about me brought tears to my eyes.

What are they doing now?Do they know that I am kidnapped. I don't even know if I'll get out of here safe and sound.

I sat on the bed holding the pillow to my chest, it felt like the pillow protected me, I miss om's stupid jokes, Shiv's bossy attitude and cooking, I missed Deepti's melodramatic ass and Vikrant's and Nicole's nonstop fights over food.

Everytime we had a pillow fight and at the end when the whole room would become a mess, all of us slept over each other on the bed in weird positions. I laughed at the memory when Nicole "accidentally" kicked Om and Vikrant off the bed for not giving her enough space.

Will I ever get back home? Why did they ever kidnap me?

Suddenly someone barged in,
"Aah, So the sleeping beauty woke up Finally, I was feeling so lonely." Callum's voice the room as he slumped on the "bed".

"Stay away from me" I warned slowly clutching the pillow hoping it shielded me from any threat he possesses.

"I was not even going to come near you." He deadpanned and then clapped once.

Just then someone entered the room with a load of food, the delicious aroma filled the room and my stomach grumbled in hunger.

"Guess someone's hungry huh," Callum smirked at me.

I ignored him and set my gaze on the food in front of me.

He passed me a plate of it and took one for himself.

"How do I know you haven't drugged it?" I said suspiciously.

"Simple, You Don't." He smirked at me then continued eating.