Chapter 38: Seductress.

Mature content⚠️
Do not read if you are underage or uncomfortable with it.

Aryan's POV

Today had been an extremely busy day I woke up before dawn and decided to check on Malik Corporations. I had appointed Vihaan to look after the company for a while and he had been doing great work as there was nothing out of place and everything was going smoothly.

In the afternoon I decided to check up on my parents and left for home. Mom engulfed me in a hug as soon as she spotted me while Dad gave a side hug ruffling my hair with a lazy smile.

Mom didn't let me leave until I ate something so I agreed without protesting.

"How is Divya? Why didn't you bring her along I would've spent time with my daughter-in-law," She asked.

"She was a bit tired Maa if she was awake she would have come with me." I smiled at her.

"Is she pregnant?" She asked suddenly making me spit out the water I was drinking.

"I- No Maa she is not pregnant." I sputtered my cheeks flaming red.

"Well I'm getting old and I want to see my grandchildren before I die." She said but my father cut her off.

"You are as young and beautiful as you were 27 years back my beautiful wife." Dad threw a mischievous wink her way as she hid her face to avoid the blush.

"Don't disturb me you old man I'm talking to my son." She scowled at Dad raising her spatula when he tried to slip his hands around her.

They continued their banter until I left. Mom packed lunch for Divya as well as the others and handed me before I left.

Borris drove us to the Casino where our plan would set in motion tomorrow. Tomorrow would either end in our favour or one wrong move and everything goes to drain. I didn't let myself ponder over it because I have to win, I need to win.

The Casino was lit up resembling a wedding hall. Cars were moving in and out, Men dressed in their best suits while the women were clad in the most expensive trending dresses. Callum was right about one thing this place place is surely only for the riches.

I observed the Casino from a distance noting down everything I possibly can. The guards checked each person entering and stood straight keeping their eyes everywhere. After I was done we drove back home.

My eyes lids were heavy with exhaustion as I longed to sleep peacefully in Divya's arms. My woman.

My lips stretched into a smile when I left our room this morning after kissing her forehead softly, her nose scrunched up in discomfort but she went back to sleep.

I yawned as I got out of the car and marched straight up to our room. I didn't wait until I reached our room and removed my shirt as I neared our room. Its midnight Divya is probably asleep by now.

I squinted my eyes when I saw Divya awake sitting in front of the dresser her long brunette hair let down in loose waves as she combed her hair not acknowledging my presence.

I shut the door with a click and threw my shirt in the hamper as I walked over to her.

"You didn't sleep yet it's so late ?" I questioned just as she got up.

"I was waiting for you." She chuckled softly her lips curving into a flirtatious smile.

It was then that I noticed her outfit a blood-red nightgown pooled to her thighs as she got up, a nightgown so scandalously sheer it showed off every curve of her bare enticing body beautifully.