Chapter 3: Beauty.

Divya's POV

You know the feeling when you finally settle down in that perfect position after a lot of tossing and turning but then you remember that you are the unluckiest Homo-Sapien and realize that it's time for work.

God can't be this merciless on me.

This was something I felt when Om woke me up today.

Om woke me up at 2:00 am by splashing a bucket of ice-cold water yelling at me that it was 10:00 am and I was late to office as I overslept, I heard the words "10:00 AM", "late" and "office", as I sprang out of my bed and rushed to the bathroom, stumbling a bit as I ran.

But while I was brushing I remembered that it was SATURDAY today which meant weekend and then I realized that he had pranked me, it was then I heard laughter.

I got out of the bathroom fuming with anger,
I saw Shiv, Om and Deepti laughing their asses out, when they saw me they tried not to burst into another fit of laughter, I probably looked like a madwoman with my hair looking like a birds nest.

"You shouldn't have done that," I said in a deadly tone, all of them sat upright at this.

"You have 3 seconds to get your smelly butts out of my room" I growled angrily.

"Hey, don't get angry it was just a prank" Om said trying to calm me down. I turned to him narrowing my eyes.

"One."

I glared at Shiv when he tried to say something,

"Two."

I smirked evilly as they did not take me seriously, and I felt satisfied when they flinched a bit.

"Three."

They ran out of the room tumbling over each other, I sighed looking at the mess and called the maids to clean it up.

The same day, Nicole came over so we decided we'd go shopping and as always all the protectiveness in my brothers kicked in they (Shiv, Om, Vikrant), tagged along with us.

The best part of shopping with your brothers is that you don't have to carry the shopping bags,
But the worst part is that wherever they go they flirt with every freaking living organism and keep pestering you the whole freaking time. I mean who yells for you in a store full of people asking for your size while you are right next to them. I swear one day I'll abandon them in those irritating family gatherings and then they'll know not to mess with me.

After 4 excruciatingly painfully long hours of shopping, they finally agreed on eating burgers in the food court.

The sight of the cheesy burger and pizza made my mouth water.

As we were eating I felt someone's eyes on me, I glanced around and indeed there was someone watching me.

I was thankful that I hadn't started eating yet because I surely would have choked by the intensity that inhumanly gorgeous man was staring at me with.

A king without a crown that was what he looked in such a large crowd staring at me.
Long muscled legs spread out; his chair too small for him, his strong hand-laid in a casual gesture on his thigh. My eyes drifted up and stared into his dark curious eyes. His eyes were a shade of molten chocolate as he surveyed me; his lips curling into a grin when our eyes met. He was what people called tall dark and handsome.