Chapter 36: Beast.

Mature content⚠️
Do not read if you are uncomfortable.

Divya's POV

Sunlight poured through the curtains, warm rays wafted through the curtains as I slid closer to Aryan. His naked body glistened in the warm yellow rays of sun.

As if sensing he peeked groggily at me, without any words he pulled me towards him and nuzzled in the crook of my neck his hand curled just below my breasts.

It was only a minute later that I felt a certain hand feeling me up. I yelped when I felt his teeth against my neck much to his amusement I scowled at him as he chucked lowly, deep butterflies erupting stomach clenching heartwarming chuckle.

I twisted his ear as he yelped and apologized I chuckled and placed a kiss on his cheek as I rested my cheek against his muscled chest.

"So is my apology accepted or do I have to try harder?" He smirked at me.

"Practice makes man perfect, you can always try harder but for now you are forgiven." I winked at him.

"I knew you would I mean look at me who can resist this cake." He said cockily gesturing to himself.

"Do you want me to go back," I stated rasing a brow.

"You know I'm kidding right." He chuckled nervously scratching his head. I shook my head a smile on my face as I slid out of his warmth.

I stumbled after a step and clutched the bed post for my dear life. Not a second later I felt warm hands around me and laid me on the bed. I rolled over my stomach and clutched the sheets to bite back the moan of pain that struck me when I got up, my butt would have freezed if Aryan hadn't covered me with the sheets and sat next to me.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I felt his finger tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I- I think you broke me." I mumbled embarrassed.

"What? Are you okay? Where is it paining?" His confused and worried tone flustered me even more.

"Am I supposed to elaborate that in words?" I grumbled in pain.

"Huh. . . Oh Ohh okay, I'll be back in a minute." I would have laughed if it were any other situation.

True to his words he was back in a blink.

He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom before I could ask him he gently lowered us in the jacuzzi. Warm water hit me as I curled against him.

I moaned as his hands worked on me, his hands were soft as he massaged from my back down to my thighs.

I tightened my hold around his shoulders and sighed in relief.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked softly soothing my muscles.

"On cloud nine." I whispered in his ear.

He stiffened as he adjusted me on top of him.

"Can you go faster?" I purposely whispered in his ear trailing my lips against his jaw his stubble tickling me. I felt him go slack against me as he heaved up a breath, his hands tightened around me as his hands clamped my derrière.

"You have to rest, Amore." He said gruffly squeezing me.

"Do I?" I asked coyly smirking against his neck.

"As tempting as that offer is, Amore, you have to rest. . . So that we can continue tonight." His body rumbled as he chuckled at my widened eyes.