Chapter 21: Did

It's 12 January 2020, a year since I have started writing this book.
I really didn't think I would come this far.
I started this book on 12 January 2019.
Thank you for all your comments and votes it really encourages me a lot.
And I'm sorry for not updating as frequently, but I'll try to.

Divya's POV

"I want ice cream!!!" Emma whined stomping her feet.

"Okay, Bella, but we'll go only after you have finished your homework," Aryan said sternly.

"And I did it, you ask momma I not lying."She grinned proudly.

"Okay, we'll ask Alexa then." He held her tiny fingers and walked out of the room before he turned around,

"Come on join us, everyone will be going out." He insisted. While I just smiled nodding.

Borris held the door of the car open for me while Alexa, Nina, and Kyla slipped out from the other side and Aryan got out with Emma clinging to his arm.

Andrew, Vincent, and Gabriel were already in the parlour.

We sat on a large table in the corner. There were some school girls who started hooting when Gabriel dropped his phone and bent down to pick it, Nina noticed it and stood behind him blocking their view as she glared at them menacingly before flipping them off. I almost burst out laughing when I saw him stiffen up at the contact.

Nina grabbed his arm and dragged him to our table.

We went through the menu which was full of weird names like, chocolate world, slimy browny, vanilla chocolate swirl, lover's paradise and so on.

"I'll go to give your orders," Aryan said waiting for them to respond.

Kyla smirked at me before winking, everyone on the table was grinning like idiots before they screamed their orders all at the same time, Emma giggled before yelling her order at him too.

Aryan sighed roughly and stared at them tiredly,
"Why do you people have to do this to me." He whinedadamantly.

"I have memorised them, I'll come with you." I smiled at him getting up.

The woman at the counter smiled at us brightly when she saw us walking there.

I helped Aryan recite our orders after which I went through the menu, nothing seemed good until it got my attention. Oreo Nutella mix.

Thick creamy oreo ice cream with oreo biscuits and chocolate and caramel syrup and not to forget topped with Ferrero Rocher.

I think that's what I'm getting.

I smiled at the woman and ordered me an oreo mix.

We went back to our table when she said that she'd bring our icecreams.

Kyla was singing some song her fingers drumming along the table.

"I was thinking that we should go to the park you know the stares are getting me uncomfortable," Alexa said hesitantly.

"Yeah, let's go. I just want to rip that girl's head off, why can't she mind her own freaking business." Nina got up angrily and started to march towards their table but Gabriel held her back and carried her out of the parlour while we followed behind them.

"Can we go sit over there?"Aryan asked but before I could reply, he was dragging me by my hand.

Aryan dragged me to the end of the park so that there were no distractions.